Honestly, I stumbled on them when I was checking out hobby search to see if there was anything gundam wise as far as kits. They posted the images just before the preorder time. I think it’s a good idea to check on Sunday nights.

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

Holy crap, I didn't realize how much more expensive those figures were at Amazon!!!

looks like NY and Amazon are jacking up the price for Thanos.  when I posted, Thanos was 8,800 with 1,200m shipping.  now it is up on both sites for 12k.

many of these are available again on NY, marked up, of course.

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

looks like NY and Amazon are jacking up the price for Thanos.  when I posted, Thanos was 8,800 with 1,200m shipping.  now it is up on both sites for 12k.

NY has only seemed to markup the web exclusives.  The regular releases look to be about the same, though mk 85 sold out again when I was looking at it.

2 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

For amazon.co.jp (or any Amazon site), make sure to verify that the item you want is shipped and sold by Amazon. It will note that in the listing.

This happens with other lines like Macross and Transformers too. If Amazon runs out of pre-order slots, then the listing defaults to third-party sellers and third-party sellers come with a number of caveats, like higher prices, no price protection, and shipping restrictions (beyond amazon.co.jp's own restrictions).

At the moment, Thanos and Iron Man are showing pre-orders for third-party stores only. You can keeps tabs on the listing to see if Amazon gets more pre-order slots. Cap, Widow, and Ronin are still listed as shipped and sold by Amazon.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hopefully BBTS will post theirs soon.

Too late, they did, and EVERYTHING is already sold out. I didn't read anything about BBTS putting them up yet, and I received no email from BBTS. I'm guessing I'll get their little email about new items up for pre-order in an hour or so, obviously far too late to be helpful. That Thanos is going to be murder to get at a decent price, at this point, he is sold out everywhere except for a handful of pay up front shops, and NY, which already put a healthy markup on all Endgame Figuarts.

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I still haven't managed to pre-order crap from Endgame, I guess I'll have to keep my eyes on BBTS, I doubt HLJ will have any openings, maybe Ant-Man and Cap, but doubtful on Ronin, Thanos, Ironman or Widow.

Ronin and Widow are available as are Ant Man and Cap.  Iron Man and Thanos are not being sold by Amazon.jp so are being jacked up.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/S-H-フィギュアーツ-アベンジャーズ-エンドゲーム-約150mm-塗装済み可動フィギュア/dp/B07Q6XP5HT/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=フィギュアーツ&qid=1554246496&s=specialty-aps&sr=8-1&srs=4513748051

https://www.amazon.co.jp/S-H-フィギュアーツ-アベンジャーズ-ブラック・ウィドウ-エンドゲーム-塗装済み可動フィギュア/dp/B07Q82JYFD/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=フィギュアーツ&qid=1554246508&s=specialty-aps&sr=8-7&srs=4513748051

Thanos is being released in NA by Bandai:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5SCK6S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=figuarts+thanos&qid=1554162366&s=gateway&sr=8-15&linkCode=ll1&tag=marveltoynews-20&linkId=e57c26a4cfb6a3ece101ae47f29f85d4&language=en_US

but it looks like it also sold out immediately.

According to Marvel Toy News. this is not all Bandai's fault.  Apparently the embargo on Endgame toys just lifted, that was why there was zero time between the announcement and the pre-orders.

http://marveltoynews.com/sh-figuarts-endgame-thanos-figure-up-for-order-in-the-us/

Sucks to be a collector...

6 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

Shock and surprise NY is gouging.

I was weak and had to buy MK85 at the higher price along with Cap.  No word if they're gonna be sold in the US like the Infinity War figs so figured not worth waiting to buy.

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

For that current NY price, I'm thinking if I should just end collecting Figuarts Iron Man after these two. (I'm still waiting for Mark I, Bandai.)

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

For that current NY price, I'm thinking if I should just end collecting Figuarts Iron Man after these two. (I'm still waiting for Mark I, Bandai.)

You know it's very likely after End Game you won't have anymore Iron Man figures to collect anyway.

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

You know it's very likely after End Game you won't have anymore Iron Man figures to collect anyway.

True. But there's still 'unreleased' armors from Iron Man 3. Not to mention Mark 1. ;) 

Damn this came out of nowhere. Managed to get the ones from Amazon, but everyone is gouging on Iron Man and Thanos.

This is probably going to be the biggest movie of the decade and Bandai is still pulling their limited quantities crap like it's a Macross release. :p

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

This is frustrating. I just found out that BBTS already had the Figuarts Endgame figures sold out. Not sure when they posted this. :aggressive:

Anyone here manage on securing a preorder at BBTS?

Yeah I already replied to you above, they are LONG gone, and no, I didn't get crap from them, everything sold out within five minutes of going up, it's crazy. At this point I'd settle for just Ronin, Thanos, and the new Ironman figure, I don't need another Widow, Cap or Ant-Man, even though I like the Paul Rudd head, and Widow is a new mold. I fear I may have to just buy up a Thanos off Ebay, and then hope and prey there's more stock of the others when they actually come out. At minimum I NEED that new Thanos, if I can only get one figure from the Endgame line, it will be him.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah I already replied to you above, they are LONG gone, and no, I didn't get crap from them, everything sold out within five minutes of going up, it's crazy. At this point I'd settle for just Ronin, Thanos, and the new Ironman figure, I don't need another Widow, Cap or Ant-Man, even though I like the Paul Rudd head, and Widow is a new mold. I fear I may have to just buy up a Thanos off Ebay, and then hope and prey there's more stock of the others when they actually come out. At minimum I NEED that new Thanos, if I can only get one figure from the Endgame line, it will be him.

Oh. I didn't notice it. My bad. :rolleyes: 

Anyways, out of frustration, I ordered the Nano Set 2 from Entertainment Earth for $84.99 while searching online after browsing BBTS. After that, I decided to go back to NY to order the Mark 85 only to find out that it was already sold out again. :sorry:

Snagged Cap and Black Widow from HLJ yesterday when they were briefly available. Got Ronin and Ant-man from Amazon. Got Nano set 2 and Thanos from USA Gundam Store. Now I just need to find a non-gougy Mark 85 or at least with only a small mark-up.

Remind me why people love Bandai again?

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

Thank you for the link, I nabbed a Thanos from them. Every step through checking out it let's you know how long your order reserve will be held for, also, it said the item I was purchasing is selling out soon, so yeah, I got lucky. Pay up front, but whatever, it's US retail, I'm more then happy to pay up front instead of paying much more later.

I just gotta keep my eyes open for MK85, Ronin, and if I see her, Widow.

9 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Thank you for the link, I nabbed a Thanos from them. Every step through checking out it let's you know how long your order reserve will be held for, also, it said the item I was purchasing is selling out soon, so yeah, I got lucky. Pay up front, but whatever, it's US retail, I'm more then happy to pay up front instead of paying much more later.

I just gotta keep my eyes open for MK85, Ronin, and if I see her, Widow.

Did you use Paypal? For US retail stores, do they really charge up front or charge your card later when the item is available? Like BBTS, they charge your card afterwards. But if you use Paypal, it will get charge immediately.

Not sure if it's the same in Entertainment Earth since it's my first time to preorder something from them.

Anyways, let's help out each other by sharing links when we stumble upon Iron Man Mark 85 for a good price. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you use Paypal? For US retail stores, do they really charge up front or charge your card later when the item is available? Like BBTS, they charge your card afterwards. But if you use Paypal, it will get charge immediately.

Not sure if it's the same in Entertainment Earth since it's my first time to preorder something from them.

Anyways, let's help out each other by sharing links when we stumble upon Iron Man Mark 85 for a good price. ^_^

I figured it would be pay later but I didn't see the option, I also didn't make an account and essentially checked out as a guest. Paypal is usually pay up front but I just whipped out a CC and paid. BBTS and most sites DO charge later, but maybe Endgame Thanos is a different story for a lot of sites due to it's popularity, or there is no pay later for that site in general, not too sure, I've never ordered from them. Glad I got one locked down either way, maybe since it's a Google store or whatever they don't offer pay later?

Agreed though, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on more sites to have pre-orders up, especially that MK85.