6 hours ago, brouken said:

War Machine Mk.4 is now available for pre-order at NY. No pay later option though. Ouch!

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/26484-shfiguarts-war-machine-mk-4-avengers-infinity-war-limited-edition.html

TWE items have been pay up front for quite a while now, this isn't anything new. As Mommar said, I'll just wait for the Bluefin release with BBTS, he'll come with a stand too.

Oddly enough, it seems Bluefin isn't doing any Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan for US release, that seems Japan only even though it isn't TWE and wasn't listed as Japan only. Dooku is TWE, and Japan only, and his price reflects that, like with Infinity War Thor, on BBTS. I find it odd that Dooku is on BBTS, for the massive Japan only mark up, but once again, no signs of Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan, who is a regular release, but could also be suffering from that rumored smaller production run.

The only advantage with this TWE stuff is that they should've announce this one way back so I should've order it together with the RD Nightingale just to save a little bit on shipping knowing that it will come out the same month. I hate it when they annouce stuff a few month apart and yet still get released the same month as the other one. Not even practical anymore. :vava:

Too bad NY doesn't have a private warehouse option like HLJ. Then again, that might have been a conscious decision on NY's part, knowing they can earn a little more from separate shipping charges. No pay later items cannot be combined with other orders either. Sucks for us unfortunately.

6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

TWE items have been pay up front for quite a while now, this isn't anything new. As Mommar said, I'll just wait for the Bluefin release with BBTS, he'll come with a stand too.

Oddly enough, it seems Bluefin isn't doing any Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan for US release, that seems Japan only even though it isn't TWE and wasn't listed as Japan only. Dooku is TWE, and Japan only, and his price reflects that, like with Infinity War Thor, on BBTS. I find it odd that Dooku is on BBTS, for the massive Japan only mark up, but once again, no signs of Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan, who is a regular release, but could also be suffering from that rumored smaller production run.

Actually this one comes with a stand already.

You’re making the case that Bluefin might not bring this over even though they’ve done it with every other IW release.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Actually this one comes with a stand already.

You’re making the case that Bluefin might not bring this over even though they’ve done it with every other IW release.

What? Of course Bluefin will bring this War Machine over, I said in my first sentence that you replied to that I'll wait for that release. Also, IW Thor, so not every IW release.

I'm wondering if this new War Machine is expensive enough for Bluefin to release him roughly around that TWE price. IW Hulk was like that, no extra accessory, but he also isn't a TWE item.

6 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

What? Of course Bluefin will bring this War Machine over, I said in my first sentence that you replied to that I'll wait for that release. Also, IW Thor, so not every IW release.

I'm wondering if this new War Machine is expensive enough for Bluefin to release him roughly around that TWE price. IW Hulk was like that, no extra accessory, but he also isn't a TWE item.

Should be. For Iron Man mk 50 and Iron Spider they just threw in that exact same stand to justify the higher price.

32 minutes ago, Mommar said:

War Machine is up at BBTS now.  He'll be month later than the Japanese release.

Thanks Mommar! Decided to PO at BBTS since the price is not too much of a difference from NY. And I can pay it later. ^_^

Thankfully since War Machine comes with a stand the price was high enough to not have to tack on another accessory, so yes indeed, ordered at BBTS. Looking at my pre-orders, Figuarts Falcon was the same way, expensive enough to not come with a necessary accessory. It seems the smaller, $40-50 Figuarts are doomed to always come with an accessory, meanwhile the bigger, more elaborate figures are pricey enough to release as-is. I can deal with that.

I think Ant-Man from Ant-Man and The Wasp is the only "smaller" Marvel Figuarts release I am getting the Bluefin release for, that ant accessory is all kinds of bad ass. None of the other accessories for the other smaller figures have interested me, repaints of effects pieces never really do anything for me. I can admit the wall sections that came with Figuarts Spidey were kind of cool though, but the explosions and other effects from other releases were meh.

I went with BBtS too.  The extra month wait will suck but it’s cheaper overall with shipping and I don’t have to pay up front.

Speaking of ant-Man, where the hell is that release?  Boog already reviewed that thing the beginning of this month.

Edited by Mommar

51 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I went with BBtS too.  The extra month wait will suck but it’s cheaper overall with shipping and I don’t have to pay up front.

Speaking of ant-Man, where the hell is that release?  Boog already reviewed that thing the beginning of this month.

Did you order your Ant-Man thru BBTS too?

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you order your Ant-Man thru BBTS too?

Yup.  Wondering where he be.  Or course I’m also confused about the Marvel legends vintage wave.  There’s been no word on that from them either but Shartimus Prime just opened up a giant BbTs box on gis channel the other day with the whole set.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

@no3Ljm Hey let me know where this stuff goes.

Sentinel 4inch-nel Megaman 30th Anniversary Edition.

Ouch. I'm no Mod. Why me? :lol:

Kidding aside, I'm not sure actually. The Sentinel threads I know are:

Riobots by Sentinel 

Sentinel Thread. I think this is a good place to post that since the first post Mommar did is about Mega Man.

The Sentinel/Riobot/Good Smile Company. Which only has one post by Slaginpit since 2015.

Seeing the Hot Toys re-issue of the Mark 44 Hulbuster with Deluxe Parts, how I wish Bandai would have gone all the way and released a renewal deluxe Figuarts x Chogokin Mark 44 that could fit a Figuarts Mark 43 inside, or at least even an opening chest gimmick that had a Mark 44 bust inside.

That ain't going to happen I suppose. Sigh.

6 minutes ago, brouken said:

Seeing the Hot Toys re-issue of the Mark 44 Hulbuster with Deluxe Parts, how I wish Bandai would have gone all the way and released a renewal deluxe Figuarts x Chogokin Mark 44 that could fit a Figuarts Mark 43 inside, or at least even an opening chest gimmick that had a Mark 44 bust inside.

That ain't going to happen I suppose. Sigh.

No. And I don’t want to re-buy another one. ^_^

On 10/11/2018 at 4:46 PM, Kuma Style said:

Thank you and I never really thought of their forms that way...

1-344.png 

2-263.png

I really wish I picked this back when it came out. Those after market prices are the most ridiculous I’ve ever seen for something not exclusive. Figma would print all the money if they redid this and made another one with current story suit and Full cowl effects

btw awesome pictures!

Edited by VF-Zer0S