CF18

Can anyone tell me if this particular set comes with a mount for a display stand? I can't seem to find any pics with any mounts.

s_l1600.jpg

for v.1 Valks you could always use one of these!? hehe! im just joking relax.. but yeah as far as I remember from my old v.1's I don't think they did come with any.

post-21335-0-78670900-1475048682_thumb.jpg

+1 Hahaha! Mean... but yet Funny. :rofl:

That's a V1. No stand adapters if I'm not mistaken.

for v.1 Valks you could always use one of these!? hehe! im just joking relax.. but yeah as far as I remember from my old v.1's I don't think they did come with any.

attachicon.gifbin.jpg

Awesome! Thanks! I was wonder why the prices were decent. I'll wait for a better deal on something more recent or a reissue.

I had to take a closer look at that photo, and it did say Macross Rick Hunter not Robotech Rick Hunter. Was that ...ugh I'm not going go into that right now too easy. :blink::huh:

I pre-ordered her.

I'm sorry, hate to be the one to say it, but I would bite on old Rick Hunter -- I think it looks damn good! :wub::ph34r:

Nothing to be ashamed of. It does look cool.

Edited by arbit

It's a must buy for me. I am surprised no other company has done more 1/6 Macross figures....Is it due to HG or no interest in them?

A line of "The Pilots of Macross" would be pure win.

Surprised no customizer has taken a 1/6 figure and made a custom Zentradi armor or outfit for it.....I'd buy into such a project... :rolleyes:

BbsImg138778524095628_750*605.jpg

• 3 weeks later...