CF18

Based on the Google translation.....seems they will actually have 15 available...maybe those are the VF-1S versions as the teaser pics all show a VF-1J and so far they have only shown the Hikaru 1/6 figure....which I guess could also be used on the VF-1S cockpit....

Looking forward to pics or video of the actual product....

It's odd that the Kids Logic website doesn't even list Robotech or Macross as one of their licensed products.... ;)

Based on the Google translation.....seems they will actually have 15 available...maybe those are the VF-1S versions as the teaser pics all show a VF-1J and so far they have only shown the Hikaru 1/6 figure....which I guess could also be used on the VF-1S cockpit....

Looking forward to pics or video of the actual product....

It's odd that the Kids Logic website doesn't even list Robotech or Macross as one of their licensed products.... ;)

Probably it will show up in the Robotech store instead as part of the deal with KidsLogic. :ph34r:

But yeah, would love to see more photos of it and time to save. Since the 'Rick' figure will be available Q3 2017, then hopefully they will mass produce the cockpit for 2018 release? :rolleyes:

Any word on Rick's MSRP? I don't like the "certificate of authenticity" gimmick. Sounds like an excuse to charge extra.

Let's hope that the price shown here from their previous display show is the final price. ^_^

On other news... It's not a convention display anymore. :wub: HK$900 (US$116.04). From KidsLogic. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so over the Christmas break my Figuarts Zero Freyja arrived. It's a nice figure...

31155423493_e68e846cac_o.jpg

...except wtf is with the microscopic size?!

Left to right: SQ game prize, Figuarts Zero, and Ichiban Kuji versions.

31124817084_73b31f0948_o.jpg

This Freyja is noticeably smaller than previous Figuarts Zero releases but costs just much. 4500 yen for what is essentially a glorified trading figure. (I got mine on discount, fortunately.)

Compared to a cheap Sheryl trading figure:

31155423153_6d45a7d73e_o.jpg

Expect the upcoming Mirage figure to be the same tiny size, so heads up on whether or not you think it's worth 4 or 5k yen.

Keep in mind those are crane game prize figures. The final product will be substantially lower quality than those nice painted promo models. 

I have the previous Mikumo SQ figure and it's terrible. Her skin has a greenish tint to it. Maybe she's supposed to be part Zentradi? :p

From what I can see, the "January" release for Mirage means the very very end of Jan.   Thus, will mean my HLJ warehouse shipping deadline will expire JUST before it arrives.  

I swear Bandai times everything to release like 61-65 days apart, just to ruin HLJ private warehouse shipments...

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Nice one Saburo! Now I have to get used on blue background for anime figures. ;)

Thank no3ljm! Looks like you'll need to get used to a few other colors too. :p;)

4 hours ago, abbadon said:

Very nice, Saburo! :wub: I've been looking into this and I'm finding it difficult to find a Kaname figure. -_-

Thanks abbadon!  When I was searching, I did notice that Kaname was the harder one to find. Fortunately I found her to have a set, and I also have the Mirage Walkure outfit ver. :)

Walküre

31385268643_51764373ee_h.jpg

31385266503_cad9146c2f_h.jpg

31385264463_309878a350_h.jpg

31385262193_194c84c63d_h.jpg

31385259343_cb25077b4e_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo