CF18

1 case of 32pcs for 25600yen so 800yen each is that correct? Also, is it random prizes for the case? If not, I'd be in for a group buy.

Edit: Also, is that chart the target demographics? Female on the left/Male on the right with the age range in the middle?

Edited by wmkjr

...and it looks like the new Minmay figure is out. :)

Cool poster and packaging. Glad that I ordered one. :wub:

Beautiful box and poster for such a small figure. They couldn't have picked a better name for their company.

Why? What's wrong with the name Plamax? :unknw:

Cool poster and packaging. Glad that I ordered one. :wub:

Why? What's wrong with the name Plamax? :unknw:

It also has Minimum Factory on the box.

Will watch that Figuarts Mirage. I guess the full image will be out soon.

Edited by JetJockey

It also has Minimum Factory on the box.

Will watch that Figuarts Mirage. I guess the full image will be out soon.

Ha! Now I get it. I thought you're referring to 'PlaMax'. :rolleyes:

Here's my take though. For PlaMax, I guess it's more like a word play to me. Plastic/Max Factory. Same thing with GunPla. As for the Minimum Factory, I'm guessing maybe they just want to keep and use their MF intials. Kinda like Minimum Factory by Max Factory. Cheesy, but who knows? ^_^

Back to topic though. Now I'm thinking if I should also devour on their upcoming 1/20 Macross Singers kits because of the included posters and whatnot. And when I said Singers, I only meant for the Divas. Basara not included. Hahaha! :lol:

New in store display for Max Factory's 1/20th scale Minmay and the following HUGE ARSE VF-1. :)

https://twitter.com/yatasith/status/746196067142668289

ClsFU2AUYAEOxec.jpg

Is this fall into model kit category ?

With 1/20 scale, this is as big as trading figure. I wonder what's the point of making this a kit.

( The amount of plastic in the leftover spruces are a lot more than used in the model itself)

Edited by trojan_gambit

Is this fall into model kit category ?

With 1/20 scale, this is as big as trading figure. I wonder what's the point of making this a kit.

( The amount of plastic in the leftover spruces are a lot more than used in the model itself)

Yes and no. Since most of us here already posted that Minmay kit here and the upcoming Plamax Walkure figures... er... kits. It's also been posted in the Kit section along with the 1/20 VF-1S/A Kit. And I don't know the reason why there's so many empty spaces on the sprues. But one thing I'm certain is that no matter what I'm going to get it since it comes with a cool Minmay face poster. :wub:

Who has the best price for the Minmay 1/20 figure/kit? No paint required for this one correct?

I think Ami has the cheapest one by a few hundred yen. And yes, it comes pre-painted and with decal. But you can still paint it if you want to add depth to it.