As amazing and awesome as the planet x genesis is, i just don't like the WFC/FOC aesthetic enough to pay 3P prices. i hope for their sake the game has tons of rabid fans because the two items they released so far are totally on point. just amazing. i just wished they worked on stuff i like. lol.

I'm a HUGE Trypticon fan, but the G1 Dino look is kinda silly. The WFC version is just plain badass. I don't know many Trypticon fans who don't like the "re-imagined" version. (He's also actually intelligent in WFC, not a moron like in G1)

I don't like many of the WFC designs, but their Trypticon is the best-ever version of him.

I'm a HUGE Trypticon fan, but the G1 Dino look is kinda silly. The WFC version is just plain badass. I don't know many Trypticon fans who don't like the "re-imagined" version. (He's also actually intelligent in WFC, not a moron like in G1)

I don't like many of the WFC designs, but their Trypticon is the best-ever version of him.

i dunno. see, i'm the opposite. if they put ou ta $300 g1 styled trypticon of the same quality as genesis i'd get it. the WFC design, not so much. a trex shouldn't have huge arms. lol. i dunno loved the old dumb version of him. anyway, for people like you i hope they do put it out as omega needs a sparring buddy.

Looks awesome! Pity the body it goes onto just doesn't do it justice though...

My thoughts exactly. If PE was going to recreate all of Fort Max (with different TF's that become arms, legs and torso) then this would be interesting to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, how come Hasbro can't even get close to this level of detail.

Money/ design restrictions. Transformers are still primarily for a kid audience (naturally) so hasbro has to design toys that won't cause choking hazards, no sharp points and is within a disposable income range for parents (so parts count is usually low). 3rd party stuff gets around this and TF fans insane lust for perfect toys ensures that they will pay sky high prices.

I just opened my PE Warden last night and have to agree with Slaginpit that it's a great figure. Actually well worth the $150 price tag due to the details in the mold and paint apps, along with some good diecast thrown in for good measure. I felt the need to buy this guy after I opened up UT Maniaking which I felt was a letdown due to cheap feeling plastic and lack of articulated wrists, especially for the $120 price tag.

Money/ design restrictions. Transformers are still primarily for a kid audience (naturally) so hasbro has to design toys that won't cause choking hazards, no sharp points and is within a disposable income range for parents (so parts count is usually low).

I appreciate that but even master class stuff is far off bat, and we all know Hasbro don't really think you buy that for your 7 year old.

Edited by big F

the hercules worth the price???

If you want a Devastator that will tower over your deluxe figures, it might be for you. Hercules is quite sturdy and I have no problem manhandling mine. However, I still prefer Maketoys' Giant. He may not be as tall as Herc, but the individual bot modes of each limb are generally more articulate and look better than Herc's counterparts imho. And by a slight margin, Giant's combined mode looks better to me.

This GUY is HUGE!!!! Holly shitballs, Predaking is going to be massive in scale. Glad I went with TFC instead of MMC. Also, Love the zoid ish look. Tons of engraved detail much like Warden

He is so modular with his design. You can be pretty liberal with the weapons fit or how you want the overall look to be. Very nice indeed
20140302_120230_zpsiiokcbdw.jpg
20140302_114250_zpsobixbi0v.jpg
20140302_080046_zpsvyrhmxtu.jpg
20140302_080014_zps7xyctt8x.jpg