Me too. Defensor was one of the more marketed Combiners, and one that I got back in the day.

Inferno would be an easy one the original G1 was nearly there just add in a bit more articulation and slight detail here and there and bam!! your done.

the blockyness was part of the design IMO.

Does any where actually have light blue fire trucks ?

Tons of new pics of FP's Stunticons, but I'm on my phone and can't easily embed. Could someone repost them here? http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/635944-fansproject-menasor-megathread-324.html#post9361181

Done.

post-2996-0-16527100-1367534606_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-68445400-1367534617_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-89214800-1367534626_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-10195400-1367534638_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-22543800-1367534647_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-31752600-1367534657_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-97482200-1367534682_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-97138500-1367534693_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-72103100-1367534726_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-42533300-1367534719_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-24147500-1367534709_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-67575100-1367534702_thumb.jpg

I was REEEEAAALLY looking forward to seeing MM but the end result is a bit meh...

Motormaster was always a bit meh :p It seems that the trailer extension is just combination parts/weapons, it would have been nice to see that stuff worked into motormasters robot mode but I guess we can't have it all.

Motormaster was always a bit meh :p It seems that the trailer extension is just combination parts/weapons, it would have been nice to see that stuff worked into motormasters robot mode but I guess we can't have it all.

The biggest disappointment for me in regards to a modern update to a g1 combinor is the lack of a swivel cab. Basically the dam thing can make a right or left turn. :wacko:

The biggest disappointment for me in regards to a modern update to a g1 combinor is the lack of a swivel cab. Basically the dam thing can make a right or left turn. :wacko:

That was the one thing I never liked about my G1 Motormaster. At least they are staying close to the original design,Even if we don't like it.

I'm not sure what to make of this: Toyworld IDW Prime. I can't help feeling that this will be upstaged by Has/Tak's own offering of an IDW inspired Prime. I just have this hunch that the Legends version that's hitting stores soon is just a precursor for a much larger versionvthat may be released for the big 30th anniversary. Meh, it's probably just wishful thinking.

You know, I've never liked the '06 classsics prime and for the longest time I've been wanting someone to do a better, more G1-esque prime figure. And yet, now that someones doing what I've always thought they should do I don't know how I feel about it.

Looks more like a good update to the classics Prime than a good representation of the Don Fig design. It misses the layered look of the IWD version that makes it so unique. The head I don't care but the legs are flat and boring and the chest is missing something.

For right now I'm on the fence for the Not Opti. Parts aren't flush in vehicle mode and I hope that's corrected. But I do agree that the layered look from the IDWverse is lost in this. Would I buy it though? Mmmm, if they don't fix the vehicle mode I'll say no. Unlike anime52k8, I DO like the classics 06 Prime. But if this doesn't have the flush parts fix, or some kind of a really cool gimmick (like a matrix opening chest) I'll pass.

Their megatron, despite some issues, is the best Megatron around in a long ass time.

Now as for their Brainstorm, I think it's horrible. His vehicle mode is a big rip off to the X-Wing, and the robot mode is ghastly looking compared to Smart Robin. Since I didn't get Hardbone, chances are I wont get this Not brainstorm either.

As for the Throttlebots, haven't gotten the other 2, still not sure I will....I think I'm just waiting to see Goldbug before I go off on a shopping spree. Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm waiting for is that.

Not crazy about not-Optimus. Severely lacks the IDW design's slimmer, athletic proportions, and the head sculpt looks like it could do with a lot of improvement.

I'm almost positive Has/Tak can make a much better toy...as long as they stick to what they've been doing for Generations voyager Springer.

People really need to stop buying stuff from crazy devy, it was funny a couple years ago when they started doing this 300+ unnecessary upgrade sets for a single figure at $30+ a pop, but now it's just sad.

Every time we get new pictures 3rd party predacons, I care less and less about Unique toys version and get increasingly close to jumping on board with MMC's. I mean, the Beasticons look like really nice neo-classics style, modernized G1 Predacons. They also look incredibly boring when compared to MMC's terrifying robo-animal war god.

Every time we get new pictures 3rd party predacons, I care less and less about Unique toys version and get increasingly close to jumping on board with MMC's. I mean, the Beasticons look like really nice neo-classics style, modernized G1 Predacons. They also look incredibly boring when compared to MMC's terrifying robo-animal war god.

Side-by-side comparisons, please?