DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

as long as you didn't pay crazy for express shipping you should be good. if you did... definitely avoid this thread until your stuff ships out to avoid trolling yourselves by reading those that shipped out getting theirs now :wacko:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Nice poses, TC.

I know that crotch plate is correct, but the plain looks of it in contrast to the rest of the super parts just seems wrong.

I'm with you man. In this instance changing the color for a better look was more important then getting it anime accurate... kinda like how Ozma's gunpod color is different, and cooler, then the Anime version.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wonder what happened? Did they cut back labour? They weren't always like this.

nope. been the same for a while...

when they first started out and were smaller they were really good with customer service and shipping and packing was nice and timely. putting a note in each shipping box showing how much they care for the customer.

but through word of mouth they've become the go to place for most everyone for web exclusives. and still keeping their old system. didn't expand their workforce by much nor update their inventory system.

most of their stuff still ship out in a timely manner but once in a while (which is a bit more common these days) a few items get delayed. the biggest problem was in the beginning when they were small they didn't really need a good inventory system for orders. but since they are getting alot more volume, they are taking in the increased profits without revamping their order system.

from a business prospective they are making an often mistake of maximizing profits without adapting to compensate for the amount of volume they take on. (ie more orders = expanding workforce, improving customer service to take on higher volumes.) (hlj, hobby search , amiami limit the amount of volume of orders taken to keep things under control. NY seems to take in orders at a much higher volume than they can handle..)

bc their inventory system is still simple, they ship out orders at random with no regard to early payers and some customers getting shipped out while others are delayed a week or two in no particular order.

their customer service was really good at responding till this year. as they become very unresponsive with many e-mails getting ignored... especially when things go wrong (when you need customer service the most.)

i still like them but i do get steamed when they blow off or don't respond. i know it's not personal but they just need to expand their customer service work force or manage the orders they take on more responsibly.

it was a matter of time when others felt the decline in quality of customer service but since it's still a small percentage of delays and ignored emails. overall they're still ok.

We should all "contact" them en-mass - that might get their attention.

Maybe we should all post a nice polite message asking them about their timely processing on facebook. They seem to update that, its in English and its something other customers will see. What do you guys think? It will only work if we all do it together.

Edited by wm cheng

I transformed my VF-25A. The joints are great. I wish the finish was that good on the YF-29 and VF-25F to G. So a Ozma Custom reissue has the potential to be an awesome toy. I'm a little sad that I already have an VF-25S, ;)