DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

dang it! i missed HLJ's RVF-25!!!! I knew i shouldn't have listened to my wife when she said "lets go to bed, its late..." lol

I take it since the link to it says "order stop" they will open up again huh??

o well, guess im gonna have to be looking at my phone all day at work looking like a blind man that lost his way... Glad everyone at this point has gotten what they wanted and i think eventually everyone will..!! :lol:

Edited by erikos0311

Now we've all got the VF-25F, the waiting begins for the inevitable VF-25S reissue preorder madness :p

Graham

Hey speak for yourself! I was sleeping, so I snoozed I loose... Up too many nights with work lately, and the first night up till 4:30am my time, had to catch up - I HATE THIS! So last night I thought I'd reward myself with a good night's sleep (I guess I was wrong!) argh.

p.s. I never got any e-mail notifications on any of the rounds at NY ?!!

Edited by wm cheng

Hey speak for yourself! I was sleeping, so I snoozed I loose... Up too many nights with work lately, and the first night up till 4:30am my time, had to catch up - I HATE THIS! So last night I thought I'd reward myself with a good night's sleep (I guess I was wrong!) argh.

p.s. I never got any e-mail notifications on any of the rounds at NY ?!!

I am in the same boat. Lack of sleep and any re-issue sucks!!!

It's tough for east coast as it seemed to have been restocked at 1:40a, 2:50a, 5:50a, 6:40a EST - oh it pains me to even think that I've missed out on all those opportunities and that's just last night!

Is there anyone in Toronto, Canada that has gotten more than one pre-order that wouldn't mind parting with any extras? I'd throw in a free tour of my models collection and even a "hands-on" tutorial on panel line oil wash for their VF-25F when I do my baby at my "famous" workbench? :rolleyes:

It's tough for east coast as it seemed to have been restocked at 1:40a, 2:50a, 5:50a, 6:40a EST - oh it pains me to even think that I've missed out on all those opportunities and that's just last night!

Is there anyone in Toronto, Canada that has gotten more than one pre-order that wouldn't mind parting with any extras? I'd throw in a free tour of my models collection and even a "hands-on" tutorial on panel line oil wash for their VF-25F when I do my baby at my "famous" workbench? :rolleyes:

hnnnnng.jpg

Were the Tamashii armored and super parts limited to that one release or are they able to release more given the reissues of the VF-25F and maybe the VF-25S.

If you look at ebay there are some super parts for around US$115-120 for both the Alto and Ozma. Also there's the armored parts for both Alto and Ozma from someone in M'sia for US$160 before shipping. $20 shipping for one or $30 shipping for two.

It's sold out chum.

Will these super parts work with the new version? or is it just for ozama?

http://i.imgur.com/fST3ACz.jpg

It will fit Alto's if that's what you're asking. The color scheme is for Ozma though which has yellow paint, 001 markings and the skull logo on the chest armor.

The only tip I've posted was from a few days ago when I emailed HLJ and they told me roughly when the RVF-25 was going to be listed. That was pure luck.

I'm not sure what the 'big secret tip' that's being circulated by PM is.

You guys are freaking me out coz I've only received that one email. :unsure:

Relax. HLJ sent you a "Order Acknowledgment" email because you ordered more than one item in the same order. They will send you a order confirmation down the road, possibly on Monday.

Yeah, give it some time. It's the weekend over there so you won't hear anything until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Relax, you lucky ducks! I wish I got in on that HLJ order :):D

this is really weird. I had seen the HLJ preorder for the RVF on my phone on 04/05, clicked add to cart but decided the PC was faster. Ran to PC, and RVF was dried out, but I got the VF-171.

Last Night, opened up browser on PHone and noticed I was still on the HLJ page, with that RVF in my cart. Figured what the hell what have I got to lose? Went ahead and logged in, and completed my order O_O

Got confirmation e-mail and everything. Pretty whacky that the preorder dried up on 04/05 but I somehow was able to process my order on 04/06.

Bug? Luck? Who knows.

I wonder if my order will really go through lol

post-25-0-97917200-1365322850_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I would say wait until release date to get one. You could monitor the releases of the VF-171CF and the RVF-25 to see how fast an when the stock on release day sells out.

Also you could check this tread and see if some store can acquire more stock and reopen their preorder slots.

Personally I would not pay the NY prices now because the market is overheating at the moment. But if you have the spare money and think better save then sorry than see of NY opens again with another markup.

The last preorder windows stayed open awhile so the best solution would be to camp this thread here.

Good luck! :)