DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

NY is back up after HLJ sells out in 30 seconds? Coincidence? :lol:

nah, cant be. They were also up just a wee bit after otacute sold out earlier today too..... the timing is too perfect

maybe they have minions getting paid commission by the amount of pre orders they get from other places

Edited by pikashoo

I guess their left hand doesn't really know what their right hand is doing, then. Anyhow, thanks again!

Good job! Can't believe an HLJ preorder lasted 25 minutes. I guess no one else was expecting the re-opening, because they didn't see Tober's tip!

I could theorise that they may have gone through and reduced anyone's order that ordered more than one. I know other stores that do that (3A Toys). Could explain the larger number of 171s and few 25Fs... But yeah, anticipating HLJ isn't easy. :wacko:

wow.. not sold out yet.. at 21k still.

Also 30 pieces left.

I'll let Royard do the report though :X

Nah, not bothering with a full report this time. They are selling way too slow and I have better things to do.

began at 05:33:30 - 30 left

05:36:00 - 29

05:38:30 - 28

05:41:35 - 27 left

05:53:35 - 23

Edited by royard

I could theorise that they may have gone through and reduced anyone's order that ordered more than one. I know other stores that do that (3A Toys). Could explain the larger number of 171s and few 25Fs... But yeah, anticipating HLJ isn't easy. :wacko:

Hmm. Maybe, although I think it's pretty unlikely - they already did a round of order reduction after the first preordering of VF-171. I think the reason that 171 and rvf lasted so long is that no one other than MWers were expecting their release and wasn't actively F5ing for it.

Your tip was truly invaluable.

Edited by royard

I inadvertently got 2 RVF-25 in HLJ...(didn't see my initial order so ordered again) anyone want to swap a VF-171 with me?

If I cancel one of the orders will it automatically be available in HLJ?

(Time to sleep, haven't slept well for the last three nights).

Edited by stormshadow0621

Hmm. Maybe, although I think it's pretty unlikely - they already did a round of order reduction after the first preordering of VF-171. I think the reason that 171 and rvf lasted so long is that no one other than MWers were expecting their release and wasn't actively F5ing for it.

Your tip was truly invaluable.

What got me curious is, why did the RVF come up so late.. also where did those VF-171 come from this late in the game? People getting cold feet closer to release date?

Have you logged out and back in? I still see it available.

ya my bad. error with my cart.

Well the good thing about the HLJ preorders is that some people will now cancel their preorder at NY meaning that NY will maybe open up their preorders again.

Edit: I think he's referring to the recent HLJ preorders.

Edited by Scyla

If it's the VF-25F you want, NY still has it.

Like I said, screw that noise. I still refuse to pay more than $200 for one. I'm more pissed I missed an opportunity to snag a $140 RVF-25.

Well the good thing about the HLJ preorders is that some people will now cancel their preorder at NY meaning that NY will maybe open up their preorders again.

i canceld my RVF-25 preorder at NY.

So if anyone is looking for that..

Like I said, screw that noise. I still refuse to pay more than $200 for one. I'm more pissed I missed an opportunity to snag a $140 RVF-25.

Oh.. well like Scyla said, you can try camping @ NY to see if they release some of the cancelled RVF. Though I have no clue at what price that will be at...

Oh.. well like Scyla said, you can try camping @ NY to see if they release some of the cancelled RVF. Though I have no clue at what price that will be at...

I've already got an RVF-25 through NY, I want one for less than $180USD before shipping. Edited by anime52k8

Guest davidwhangchoi

I knew I'd sleep through hlj! Totally collapsed into bed last night. :)

Ah well at least I have what I want preordered.

you're usually the first to give the heads up, helping everyone out

Nope, still did not get one. At this point I don't really give a damn though. Preorders usually started at 11.000 yen [from 14.000 retail] and EVEN BEFORE ITS F*CKING RELEASED they're like 20.000 yen?

Didn't pay that much for SOC Ideon, which is about two kilos of metal, I'm not going to for a bare valkyrie that needs an additional 9-20 thousand yen to look complete via fastpacks.