aargh... i'm so tempted to click those spoiler tags

Give in to the dark side... XDDD

Running the risk of being branded as the most annoying forum member in the history of these forums, i just have to hask these:

Is Shima's participation in the mutiny voluntary or he's he forced? And what is Ito's fate? Does any major Yamato character die?

Is the Domelus III destroyed or just heavily damaged? There's a Domelus in the Rainbow Galaxy so it's either the III or a new one...

Is that barrier the Yamato uses the WM Shields on steroids or is it a new barrier, much like the one in Final Yamato, using unmodified WM Energy released from the WMG?

Oh! Yes, i almost forgot this one... Is there anything about Sanada being a cyborg?! :D

Edited by westfall

Give in to the dark side... XDDD

Running the risk of being branded as the most annoying forum member in the history of these forums, i just have to hask these:

Is Shima's participation in the mutiny voluntary or he's he forced? And what is Ito's fate? Does any major Yamato character die?

Is the Domelus III destroyed or just heavily damaged? There's a Domelus in the Rainbow Galaxy so it's either the III or a new one...

Is that barrier the Yamato uses the WM Shields on steroids or is it a new barrier, much like the one in Final Yamato, using unmodified WM Energy released from the WMG?

Based on how angry Shima has been, how betrayed he's felt, I don't think anyone's having to force him into acting against the Cosmo Navy. I'll say that's probably my only gripe with the show: they took the hot-shot, ill-tempered junior officer model and put it into Shima's character instead of Kodai's; maybe I'm just being a Yamato purist, but doesn't "feel" right.

As for spoilers, post 'em if you got 'em, but with tags of course; I personally don't mind reading ahead, after all we still have to experience the story unfolding before our own eyes...

Edited by myk

Based on how angry Shima has been, how betrayed he's felt, I don't think anyone's having to force him into acting against the Cosmo Navy.

Not so sure, Ito has to point a gun at his head to get his cooperation so...

This page has a lot of stills from Chapter 5, some pretty awesome, some pretty spoilery. Thread with caution. :D

http://newslounge.net/archives/73491

Edited by westfall

Ok, first of all, yes I got a major characters name wrong in my report. Have corrected it now, sorry. Thats what I get for trying to remember everything while on the train. ^^; Because its not a spoiler. Its clearly in the promotional material for Chapter 6 and has no direct relation to the outcome of the plot. Its also something thats been brought up by Izubuchi multiple times at Yamatalk events. I think the cover for Ch. 6 IS a spoiler though, especially if you have yet to see Chapter 5.

I understood.

I could find even a ninja. B)) Private eyes. *clap* They're watching you *clap 2 times.* Watching you, Watching you...

BTW, in the theater,

post-14942-0-40843100-1365879871_thumb.jpg

Beautiful

I understood.

I could find even a ninja. B)) Private eyes. *clap* They're watching you *clap 2 times.* Watching you, Watching you...

BTW, in the theater,

attachicon.gifIMG_0804.JPG

Beautiful stuff. I guess the "Garmillas insignia" base for the Polmeria is the official thing which makes sense. The size and shape of the ship would make a base like the others have a bit unstable. So... if the mechakore Meranka comes with the Polmeria...that tank comes with the Gaiderol, maybe?! :D No Domelus or Meltoria prototypes in display? :D

http://www.tomopop.com/yamamoto-2199-s-rei-serves-up-some-classic-appeal-29961.phtml

I'm not really into collecting these PCV figurines of various anime girls... I just think it's kind of creepy for a grown man to have them sitting around. haha. But this one really pops. Love the colors and the helmet.

10223492a2-noscale.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

http://www.tomopop.com/yamamoto-2199-s-rei-serves-up-some-classic-appeal-29961.phtml

I'm not really into collecting these PCV figurines of various anime girls... I just think it's kind of creepy for a grown man to have them sitting around. haha. But this one really pops. Love the colors and the helmet.

I take exception to this statement good sir.

Haha. No offense meant. Just a personal preference. haha.

Eh, in all honesty you're not the only one who feels that way-the reaction from visiting members of the opposite sex is FAR WORSE. How does "Oh hell no!" sound to you guys, lol...

I THINK... THE amount of Oppisite Sex reaction is based on

• The type of figurine
  • The outfit of the figurine
  • hentai or not?

you might be some 'COOOOOOOl' from... what ever this chick pilot's name is (especially if a model of her plane is next to it). Obviously something with tenticles will cause adverse reactions, on the other hand...

Edited by TehPW

10223492a2-noscale.jpg

Yeah, cause toy robots are THAT much cooler. :D

Yeah, cause toy robots are THAT much cooler. :D

They are. And I think you can make an argument that they are works of pop art from a technical and design perspective. I don't see it that much different from guys who collect shoes or vinyl designer toys.

It depends on how you present it: A nice display vs a bunch of cheap pieces and clutter.

However, having half naked dolls all over your place.. there isn't much argument there. You're a perv :D haha.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

10223492a2-noscale.jpg

I was just about to post this in the anime figures section. She looks hot. I haven't seen the show either. Probably surprising but I've never seen the original or newer live action version yet either.

10223492a2-noscale.jpg

Though both this and Yuki's figure looks beautiful, i would trade them both for a full character set of HGIF figures. Can you imagine the full cast in tiny figure form? Drooooooooool. :-D

Wish they had drawings like that for the Type 100 (single issue zealot here).

Excellent summary can't wait for my BD to turn up in late May...

I've posted what i've got on the Type-100 a few pages back. :-)

Though both this and Yuki's figure looks beautiful, i would trade them both for a full character set of HGIF figures. Can you imagine the full cast in tiny figure form? Drooooooooool. :-D

can you imagine a full cast in 1/8? :D

damn, that Polmeria's big. i don't know how the parts breakdown will be like, but i got a feeling the box will be big. should've ordered it from HLJ rather than Amiami. for bulky items, i find that HLJ's shipping rates can be 1-2k yen cheaper. so Amiami's additional 7% discount vs. HLJ will only be worthwhile if the item is 10k+ yen and still qualify as SAL small packet.

Today's Niconico, an American fan was watching the stream and left some comments. He said he was watching from Los Angels.

He and I were chatting. lol

This is probably the one thing the TV broadcast has better than the "regular" version, an awesome ending sequence. Someone went to the trouble of stitching it and this is the end result. Given the layout is based mostly in events from the early episodes, i wonder if they keep changing the images as the story progresses. . . :-) Also a link to vídeo. Thanks to fellow animesuki forum member Vito for the links.

1120130414181611.jpg

http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20608058

Edited by westfall

Yes, last weeks end credit sequence was what will be the opening. But this is just Beautiful. Kia Asamiya has oudone himself. Hope a new illustration shows up by episode 7. :)

Tochiro, did you see my questions a few posts back? XD Sorry, i'm a bit annoying, i know. :-)

Yes, last weeks end credit sequence was what will be the opening. But this is just Beautiful. Kia Asamiya has oudone himself. Hope a new illustration shows up by episode 7. :)

Actually no, there was no OP for ep 2 today, just a title screen. I was surprised, to be honest.

Isn't she all over ebay?

Edit: she's a little too pricey for my wallet though...

Edited by myk