For those who don't mind spoilers and want some images from Chapter 5... :D

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.535132513195263.1073741832.384197378288778&type=1

Any info who does the interface screens for the show? I love the designs, they remind me of Osamu Yamazaki's work (FF: The Spirits within).

Keisuke Masunaga's chara designs for the Playstation games were awesome but these new designs have grown on me. They do give 2199 a distinct look from the previous works and they're way better than the ones in Resurrection. Also, they serve the purpose of distancing the look as much as possible from Matsumoto-sensei's. It's sad things came to this but it is what it is.

Edited by westfall

Would it have been better if the character designs looked more like this?

http://twitpic.com/cqjfvm

OMG, "薄い本."

”Thin books” mean doujinshi and probably ero-doujin... :huh:

Videocaps from today's Niconico live.

post-14942-0-51187000-1368954884_thumb.jpg

post-14942-0-82423800-1368954925_thumb.jpg

+100,000,000

Is that an old tool Amdromeda?

I have no idea. Some Andromedas were more muscular than I had expected.

I also saw the 1m scratch-built Andromeda at the venue last year in Shizuoka. Some surprising items appears in the exhibit, so I can't help going there.

From 1:50

My editing style has much changed. Hm.

Edited by antibiotictab

At Shizuoka Hobby Show. The Yamato 2199 related items and the others.

Awesome 1/72....they should have just kept going and built the rest of it.

Awesome 1/72....they should have just kept going and built the rest of it.

Good timing! But about 1/72, the fleets...

In this "Yama-talk" video just released yesterday, Izubuchi-san said, "Bandai released this Pormelia carrier because it means it indicates their intention for releasing the all fleets. This one was released, and they wanted the consumer to recognize the others will also be."

http://youtu.be/Gm3kr3zrAsE

Edited by antibiotictab

Good timing! But about 1/72, the fleets...

In this "Yama-talk" video just released yesterday, Izubuchi-san said, "Bandai released this Pormelia carrier because it means it indicates their intention for releasing the all fleets. This one was released, and they wanted the consumer to recognize the others will also be."

http://youtu.be/Gm3kr3zrAsE

haha, what I meant was that they should have built the rest of Yamato in 1/72 scale. They started doing the aft part of the ship, they should finish the rest of the ship, in that detail!

Well, now that we know the Meltoria and UX-1 are comming bundled together...I still would really like the Haizeraad class battleship too.

Looking forward to the Gaiderol class next month. Just realized that there is a new Yamato kit comming out every month till like November!

May - Polmeria class

June - Gaiderol + Kripitera classes

July - Cosmo Falcon (Kato type)

August - Battle Carrier

September - Cosmo Falcon (Shinohara type)

October - Meltoria + UX-1 classes

Nov??? - maybe the Domellus III

So we still need the other carriers, Haizerad class battleship, the new new "torpedo?" ship ( maybe bundle with the Haizerad) then the rest of the 1/72 line up too. Yikes! :)

So awesome...but sooo bad for my wallet!!! :D

Chris

Edited by Dobber

haha, what I meant was that they should have built the rest of Yamato in 1/72 scale. They started doing the aft part of the ship, they should finish the rest of the ship, in that detail!

Ah, I see. But the 5-meter long Yamato has already existed, right? About 1/67.

And If the rest of the 1/72 Yamato were made, it would be so detailed that it could not be moved so easily. Would not be suitable for the events.

Anyway, you couldn't see it if you kept on being in your country no matter how much you want it. :mellow:

May - Polmeria class

June - Gaiderol + Kripitera classes

July - Cosmo Falcon (Kato type)

August - Battle Carrier

September - Cosmo Falcon (Shinohara type)

October - Meltoria + UX-1 classes

Nov??? - maybe the Domellus III

The booklet I got in Shizuoka is describing the same thing except the Domellus III. All of them are the 1/1000 models.

post-14942-0-88308200-1369349455_thumb.jpg

Ah, I see. But the 5-meter long Yamato has already existed, right? About 1/67.

And If the rest of the 1/72 Yamato were made, it would be so detailed that it could not be moved so easily. Would not be suitable for the events.

Anyway, you couldn't see it if you kept on being in your country no matter how much you want it. :mellow:

The booklet I got in Shizuoka is describing the same thing except the Domellus III. All of them are the 1/1000 models.

attachicon.gifGEDC0371.JPG

Don't be silly, i'd fly to Japan to see it, haha! When they finished filming Otoko tachi no Yamato, I flew to Japan just to stand on the deck of the 1/1 scale Yamato.