DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

SO apparently the super parts/tornado parts ARE going to be web-exclusive as everyone feared, this can only mean that the armor parts may come as a web-exclusive too.

Unless someone translates.

_.NUZJjh8O907BPr5BRqWA.jpg

aZ_OtLC8bvk5b11aMB_iZQ.jpg

DX超合金 Macross F VF-25F Messiah(早乙女機) Renewal Ver. + 魂WeB Shop VF-25F用 Tornado Parts

(1) 先試了安裝Fighter Mode,各位置與Tornado Parts是100%完全配合。

Can anyone gather more info?

Thanks charger69 - that's an awesome image. Hopefully we'll see these loaded valkyries available in their new version 2.0 releases. I'm really impressed with my VF-25F (version 2), and I'm stoked to get the VF-25S a couple months ^_^

... also really really hoping Bandai comes through and has at least a 2nd production run for the YF-29 within the near future.

9.jpg

Damn, that is quite awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing more female-piloted Valks getting made. Praying desperately for a Mylene one, but that seems to be an impossibility... Really sad, considering she's one of my favorite female characters from all of Macross. It would also be so, so, so awesome it would be to have all of Sound Force displayed on my shelves in all their glory.

DX超合金 Macross F VF-25F Messiah(早乙女機) Renewal Ver. + 魂WeB Shop VF-25F用 Tornado Parts

It is someone fitting the Tornado pack made for DXv1 on the DXv2. Some had posted about that here recently, with modding instruction posted here:

http://gbmshop.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-equip-tornado-pack-ver1-on-vf.html

Edited by CF18

SO apparently the super parts/tornado parts ARE going to be web-exclusive as everyone feared, this can only mean that the armor parts may come as a web-exclusive too.

Unless someone translates.

Source: http://blog.yahoo.co...es/193490/index

Just received the package!

Oh My..~ This thing is built so well!!! No visible flaw yet.

Transformed back and forth, and Oh My!!~ Tears...

If I think I contribute to this renewal version by buying the first (short Neck) Ozma, This is great reward.

Group buy?

Chogokin VF DX-25S (Ozma Lee) Super Parts (Renewal Ver.)

"VF Chogokin DX-25 (Renewal Ver.)" VF-only appeared for 25 sets of Super Parts. VF became more stylish form-fit to the 25 completely new molding a super pack. Meticulous detail and reproduce the sense of scale, and re-designed aircraft with a sense of unity, and highlight the points that are updated everywhere.

Registration starts on November 11, 2011 Order (Fri) 16:00

Is closed pending orders

April 2012 will ship the goods

Macross Frontier Movie Goodbye wing work appeared

Buy Main Stand set ×

Super Parts (Ozma Lee color) set ×

Material ABS Main Products

Product Size 120mm total length

Price 4,725 Yen

SUPER PARTS for Alto too!

http://blog.yahoo.co...es/193602/index

Chogokin VF DX-25F (Alto Saotome) Super Parts (Renewal Ver.)

"VF Chogokin DX-25 (Renewal Ver.)" VF-only appeared for 25 sets of Super Parts. VF became more stylish form-fit to the 25 completely new molding a super pack. Meticulous detail and reproduce the sense of scale, and re-designed aircraft with a sense of unity, and highlight the points that are updated everywhere.

Registration starts on November 11, 2011 Order (Fri) 16:00

Is closed pending orders

April 2012 will ship the goods

Macross Frontier Movie Goodbye wing work appeared

Buy Main Stand set ×

Super Parts (Alto Saotome Custom Color) set ×

Material ABS Main Products

Product Size 120mm total length

Price 4,725 Yen

post-31-0-53436300-1320998060_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-71547900-1320998072_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-92675700-1320998078_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-34383800-1320998084_thumb.jpg

Web exclusives; that's a shame, but oh so typical. I'd be very interested in a group buy for the VF-25S but wonder if I should wait for the Armored version instead. One thing is for certain: secondary market prices for these are going to be insane.

Edit: Graham beat me to it... yeah, I think I'd be more interested in the Armored Ozma, and since I don't buy multiples of the same character's unit, and I already have a VF-25F, I don't really care for Alto's Super Pack equiped version.

Edited by mechaninac

Nanoplasm has group buys, for the 2 super parts, up in the for sale section for those who are interested. I'm in for Alto's....but....while I really like how Ozma looks, I think we only see him configured that way once (and very briefly at that) so I'll either leave his fighter naked or maybe get an armored pack when it is released.

Chris