Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie

UN Spacy

The beauty of screenshots?

1. Please don't sculpt cockpit Basara with his helmet on. 99.9% of the time he's not wearing it.

2. If there's gonna be a standing Basara he's gotta be wearing t-shirt and jeans WITH guitar in hand. ^_^

post-31-128945031362_thumb.jpg

post-31-128945032082_thumb.jpg

post-31-128945032808_thumb.jpg

post-31-128945045753_thumb.jpg

Guys, I've been pushing Yamato for a standing Basara figure to be included. No word yet if it will be.

Can I have some screen shots of what sort of bose you would like to see a standing Basara figure in, please.

Graham

Maybe something like this?

post-12283-1289453801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reïvaj

Don't worry. IIRC, the sculpt had helmet off. I can check my photos when I go hom though to make sure.

Graham

That's great news.

IF they plan on releasing the Sound Boosters. Make sure they don't forget Basara's sound energy converter.

They both premiered in Episode 28 "New Sound Weapon". So it'd only be right to release em in the same set.

post-31-128946088366_thumb.jpg

Where can I preorder??

Not my favorite but it looks like it's going to be a great toy. It has all my support.

I'd really like a YF-19 v2 ;)

Just like Ignacio and I suspect a few others, the Mac Donald's Valk is not really my favorite, neither is Mac 7 overall, but this toy is coming together ridiculously cool and I think I am now fully convinced! Hope it's not going to have some evil weakness embedded! (crossing my fingers).

(OT alert)

If Yamato can pull off such a cool toy so many years after the show was over, I can only dream what VF-25 , VF-27 or VF-171 they can make in the distant future.

(/OT alert)

The beauty of screenshots?

1. Please don't sculpt cockpit Basara with his helmet on. 99.9% of the time he's not wearing it.

2. If there's gonna be a standing Basara he's gotta be wearing t-shirt and jeans WITH guitar in hand. ^_^

My god talk about anime magic, I love how battroids are scaled up soooo much!! :D

Basara looks tiny in that picture by the feet. Reminds me how big they made the VF-1D battroid at the start of SDF macross.

If they do this hopefully they will make him acurately scaled.

Chris

This sculpt just keeps looking better and better, too bad it has the HORRIBLE fire valk colors. Still want to see more of fighter mode, though the 2 pictures we have seen look fantastic!, I really want to see a good profile shot. Never the less I will be getting one of these! Don't know if I could wait for a POSSIBLE repaint since there is no guaranty there will be one. :(

Chris

I am not sure if we should assume they'll make the repaints and variants just because they have a tooling they can work with...the driving force will and always was sales and profitability, gosh, there is more than one toy I wanted and even saw a preproduction photo of, only to turn into vaporware!

Guys, I've been pushing Yamato for a standing Basara figure to be included. No word yet if it will be.

Can I have some screen shots of what sort of bose you would like to see a standing Basara figure in, please.

Graham

That's a cool idea, Graham.

I'd like to see a standing (flight suit on helmet off) figure for every Yamato valk.

Graham

A kneeling pose where he can be placed near the battroid cockpit hatch or on the chest would be cool. Also the flower girl in the distance, would be a neat nod.

Was the sample you handled full of ratchets and detents? I hope Yamato thoroughly manhandles/tests the Fire Valky before final production to iron out the kinks, no V2 1/60 shoulder issues please!

Is it too much to ask... for the sound boosters to have actual speakers inside them, make them exclusive (speaker versions only, cheap versions normal),

get Yamato to pair up with samsung/sony whatever and make it so!!!!

I'm adamant i'm going to make my 1/60 urge me to "LISTEN TO IT'S SONG!!!!" via USB etc.

Think about it, how awesome would it be, the technology is there!!! Use it! Make this the ultimate Macross high end replica VF.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is it too much to ask... for the sound boosters to have actual speakers inside them, make them exclusive (speaker versions only, cheap versions normal),

get Yamato to pair up with samsung/sony whatever and make it so!!!!

I'm adamant i'm going to make my 1/60 urge me to "LISTEN TO IT'S SONG!!!!" via USB etc.

Think about it, how awesome would it be, the technology is there!!! Use it! Make this the ultimate Macross high end replica VF.

Kind of like Music Label for Takara-Tomy's "real" ipod soundwave. I can see that.

Edited by ae_productions

It doesn't have to be a full MP3 Player. Put Fire Bomber album ULTRA FIRE!! into ROM; add back and forward buttons for song selection and its done! :)

Let's see

Put ULTRA FIRE!! for VF-19 Kai

Put DYNAMITE FIRE!! for VF-19P

How about that! :lol:

Edited by charger69