Iron Man 2 (Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow!)

EXO

I like the shape of the Mk IV chest plate (MK IIII?) It's much more reminiscent with the hard angular shape of things like the Modular armor. Much better than the way-too-sleek Avi Granov suit from the comics and first movie.

Ah man, roman numerals. Your first guess is right, its MK IV. Never ever use IIII.

There's 2 different ways of writing Roman numerals. Additive and subtractive. Subtractive was invented later. If you go back far enough, "IIII" is correct, and the ONLY way to write it at the time. Clock faces often use additive numerals--check it out, it's not hard to find a clock or watch that has IIII instead of IV.

And you can also see if the watchmaker has a clue about what they're doing by checking the 9. If they used IIII, they should also use VIIII. But a lot of the time you'll see IIII combined with IX, which is just wrong---that'd be like mixing ancient greek and modern greek.

Haha, yeah, I KNOW IV is correct... I always learned it the subtraction way. I asked because lately it seems like we've seen some releases using things like IIII instead, so it'll be interesting to see which they use. Stark is enlightened enough that he would use IV, I think.

I hope Scarlett Johansson can get the Russian accent down pat, or she will make a terrible Black Widow.

I think that a bigger priority for her would be learning how to act. :rolleyes:

Taksraven

Gotta wonder why they didn't just, you know, hire a redhead that can act, than someone who is neither...

Obviously someone hasn't seen Lost in Translation or Nanny Diaries for instance. Given she's in a fair number of shitty movies too.

I wouldn't mind seeing Julianne Moore myself either. Of course I suspect not everyone would enjoy a more mature woman in the role.

I think that a bigger priority for her would be learning how to act. :rolleyes:

Taksraven

Lol, true, but obviously she gets by on the power of her "golden globes" in addition to what ever acting experience she has...

Megan Fox would look even more fakey than Scarlett already does, with red dye. (few things annoy me more than fakey red dye---thing is, 90% of red dye jobs look blatantly fake from a mile away due to either being an impossible shade of red, or done on someone who clearly couldn't be a redhead anyways---or both)

That would be true for most of the young Hollywood actors, nowadays :rolleyes: .

Absolutely correct. Storefront mannequin Kate Bosworth absolutely ruined Superman Returns and Brandon Routh was only slightly better.

Taksraven

Absolutely correct. Storefront mannequin Kate Bosworth absolutely ruined Superman Returns and Brandon Routh was only slightly better.

Taksraven

The boring script and plot ruined that film more than Kate and Brandon. :lol:

I hate bad dye jobs, they usually end up, too red, orange or pink, disgusting

I'm a sucker for REAL attractive redheads, as of this day, I have yet to meet one in person, my gf has been warned and dreads the day I meet someone just like her but with red hair, hehehe :lol:

on topic, mmm...Johansen, oh yeah, the only reason I will watch this movie is her

scarlett-johansson-1440x900-36289.jpg

scarlett-johansson-1440x900-34764.jpg

Olivia Munn will be in this film. Awesome! Love that girl. She's frakkin' funny.
Hopefully she doesn't speak or does very little speaking.

I wonder if I can look forward to a Hot Toys ScarJo as Black Widow? They already have the face sculpted after all.

Hopefully she doesn't speak or does very little speaking.

I wonder if I can look forward to a Hot Toys ScarJo as Black Widow? They already have the face sculpted after all.

Christ, I second that. Next to Kevin, she's the second most annoying person on Attack of the Show. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wanzerfan