Iron Man 2 (Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow!)

EXO

Christ, I second that. Next to Kevin, she's the second most annoying person on Attack of the Show. :rolleyes:
I don't blame her for her performance on AOTS because I assume they make her do that. Try listening to her Lovelive appearances. My god she was more apt to go off on a tangent than Adam Carolla and about twice as annoying without as much of the funny. She did have a tendency to spam lewd comments like "chili dog" which was kind of refreshing coming from the female co host though B))

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating cookies but I have my doubts about her ability to deliver lines of dialogue.

Edited by bluemax151

Nah, Ben Affleck as Daredevil just looks like a gimp.

Rhetorical OT question... but you DO understand what BDSM stands for right?

Mickey Rourke was so awesome in the 80s... he too too many punches in the head... but you can't really use the too many drugs argument here... he is acting opposite RDJr....

Mickey Rourke's face is bad mostly because of failed/bad plastic surgery not from the other stuff. Not that any of that other stuff helped I'm sure.

Even though you said rhetorical... a gimp is submissive. BDSM does not innately imply submissiveness but play of both.

Mickey Rourke's face is bad mostly because of failed/bad plastic surgery not from the other stuff. Not that any of that other stuff helped I'm sure.

Even though you said rhetorical... a gimp is submissive. BDSM does not innately imply submissiveness but play of both.

Yup, his face got pretty mangled during his boxing run in the 90's, he busted up his nose and cheekbone pretty badly and that led to the plastic surgery which he admits was botched.

I'm diggin the Whiplash design... I think it will be cool how they merge the Whiplash character with the Rooskies stuff (if the stuff I've read is to be believed) in-place of a Crimson Dynamo, whom would be awfully anachronistic when compared to the first movie. We've seen later Whiplash incarnations with a more tech-ed up and black leather vibe (like what he was wearing when the Sentient Armor first awoke and killed him). Whiplash was always a total goon and a bruiser and casting someone as gross as Mickey Rourke really plays that up. That said, alot of how well he works in the film will be dependent on how he moves and fights. Fortunately the first movie showed us that Favreau and this special effects team knows how to handle the mechanical interactions and fight choreography with flying colors.

Mickey Rourke as Whiplash looks like some kind of gay BDSM gladiator (kind of like Juggernaut in X-Men The Last Stand).

I heard that movie was a train wreck that true X-Men fans despised. (I saw the first two movies; the first one was pretty good, but they totally screwed up Kurt Wagner in the second one).

I heard that movie was a train wreck that true X-Men fans despised. (I saw the first two movies; the first one was pretty good, but they totally screwed up Kurt Wagner in the second one).

Oh, it was... A painful train wreck at that.

My only hope is, that when I get the chance to see the new Wolverine flick, it's at least a bit better. X3 was truly HORRIBLE!!!

My only hope is, that when I get the chance to see the new Wolverine flick, it's at least a bit better. X3 was truly HORRIBLE!!!

Wolverine was even worse then X3, I didnt think it would be possible but they did it!

on topic, That Ironman 2 trailer is awesome! WarMachine will look great on the big screen and big sound.

X2 was good. X3 was ok there were things that could have been better but oh well.

If the true x-men fans had their way the Phoenix saga would be six movies alone.

Go read the wiki entry and save your self sometime.

The main issue is that Hugh Jackman had too much control over what was done.

My question is did stark build war machine in the movie or did justin hammer?

My question is did stark build war machine in the movie or did justin hammer?

From what I've seen in the Comic-con footage and guessing Tony hands over the Mk II suit and Hammer modifies it according to military specs. But that's guessing. I'm not sure where they got the mini reactor.

From what I've seen in the Comic-con footage and guessing Tony hands over the Mk II suit and Hammer modifies it according to military specs. But that's guessing. I'm not sure where they got the mini reactor.

it could also be that various suits were stolen and or reverse engineered. It'd be cool if they were setting the movie(s) up to do armor wars.

My theory is that Whiplash sold the plans for his recreated reactor to anyone with money. Add to that with the Iron Monger blueprints undoubtaly on file somewhere...

• 2 months later...
Cheadle > Howard.

Howard got a Crispin Glover syndrome probably. Pity, just when I got used to the idea of him as War Machine. Hell though, they really could have gotten anybody and in the back of my mind I half expected a change of actor for one reason or another. I would have predicted notoriety as the deciding issue though... like Denzel Washington or Wesley Snipes sniping the role.

If we can just swap in ANY black guy (which seems to be the case) how about Eddie Murphy?