Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Guys & Gals... I have a little request. Can someone post a top-> down pic of a yammie 1/60 YF-19 with the wings fully swept back? Doesn't have to be high quality, just wanted to see it as a reference for a project. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Guys & Gals... I have a little request. Can someone post a top-> down pic of a yammie 1/60 YF-19 with the wings fully swept back? Doesn't have to be high quality, just wanted to see it as a reference for a project. Thanks. :rolleyes:

It's not possible to do this shot without cheating and angling the wing roots down...

Thx mog, that was what I was looking for, and sorry to other posters, I'm not too terribly familiar with the 19's engineering as I have yet to own one :p .... I had just read somewhere that the wings "could be swept back."

It can in the anime but on the toy the wing roots butt up against the legs so there's no place for the wings to fold back into.

Actually the same problem is in the actual line art but that's anime magic for you.

Max - gallery_3118_46_126699.jpg

Current Display Cabinet re-shuffle -

Level 3

gallery_3118_46_97621.jpg

Level 2

gallery_3118_46_116613.jpg

Level 1

gallery_3118_46_29662.jpg

level 3 is absolutely packed, with minimal space for additions, level 2 could have a couple more Yammies placed in there smartly,

and level 1 has been completly re-worked to make way for my 1/60 fan racer, Sheryl 28 cms, and well, everything Sheryl. :p

I plan to throw up Max 1S (when i get it after the 2 seaters) with Millia Q-Ray on level 3,

Max TV looks good by himself, all the 2 seaters (1/60 v.2) will will be placed on Level 1.

I am in the process of re-working all the levels, but the big change was level 1, chucking out a TON of stuff to another display cabinet.

:edit: ohh and the gold chain hanging off sheryl i where i keep it when it's not around my neck. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie