Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

Now we just need a release date. Man I'm so busy buying these V-1s that I can't seem to get around to buying a VF-25...damn the VE and VT are going to be worth it though.

Some pics of the new VE-1 by Yamato.

Pics of the VT

Dash! You da man, man!!! I think this will be my first Yamato toy that I will be buying two of!!! Can't wait, can't wait!!!!

Weewwwwwwwww!!!!!

edit - I will be buying three of these. One for each mode. This thing is just gorgeous!!! Damn I can't wait!

Edited by MacrossMan

My guess is the two generic pilots sitting in the cockpit. :blink:

And I thought only Max wears the blue helmet??

Finally another must-have Valk to get!

My guess shud be a August release after VT-1 in July.

THANKS! Those are amazing! I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!!

OMG SWEET!!!

this is going to be crazy expensive but I don't care. I NEED IT!!!

What you said! ^_^

It's not a toothpick. In scale it's a 4x6 wooden beam to beat the enemy with. It's a low tech undectable weapon only allowed for use on the VE-1. :lol:

:lol::lol: OMG! Too funny mate!

That is easily the finest looking Elintseeker toy ever made. I've actually never been keen on the design before, but those pics are seriously squeezing my WANT! glands.

This is very true my friend. The V.2 1/60s have yet to be a let down.

Wow! These may be my initiation into the world of 1/60... is it me or do they look a little stubby? Maybe I'm just used to the sleeker 1/48s... ;-)

Oh snape! Even wmcheng's impressed. :o

What the hell does Severus have to do with anything? :p

I'm eagerly awaiting the HLJ Early Bird on the Elint. I'm wondering if the head will be attached the same way as the others because I'd like to see what it looks like with a 1A head.

I'm eagerly awaiting the HLJ Early Bird on the Elint. I'm wondering if the head will be attached the same way as the others because I'd like to see what it looks like with a 1A head.

Unless Harrys flying that thing....nothing :lol:

That would be interesting to see with a 1A. I bet the head will be the same. It's a lose if it's not.

If you look at the pics the head mechanism is the same so you should be able to put any head from a VF 1/60 on it.

Elite1.jpg

What's with the toothpick?

it's a prototype so the radome's probably made form a solid chunk of resin and the hinge on the support arm is too loose to support it.

nice to see they remembered the red stripe on the chest this time around. ^_^

Perfect.

The only thing I'm worries me is the shoulder issue.

Feel the same way bro
That is easily the finest looking Elintseeker toy ever made. I've actually never been keen on the design before, but those pics are seriously squeezing my WANT! glands.

1/55 still has my vote(yeah yeah I'm in the minority but I love the way that thing looks) but this is one of the finest Yamato VF-1 variants made.

Feel the same way bro

1/55 still has my vote(yeah yeah I'm in the minority but I love the way that thing looks) but this is one of the finest Yamato VF-1 variants made.

I'll agree with you there. I LOVE the look of the VT & VE in 1/55 chunky form. But damn these 1/60s are sweet.

Back in the late 80s, me and a group of friends roleplayed Macross using the old Palladium Robotech RPG. My Valkyrie was an Elintseeker (unit number 517) for Diamondback Squadron assigned to ARMD-02. This particular Valkyrie will always have sentimental significance, so this will definitely be my first "Version 2" purchase! And this time, my kids won't be given a chance to destroy it like they did to my Version 1 VE.

I think you mean WICKED SWEEEET :lol:

Or WICKED PISSAH!!

BOT, I am stoked as stoked can be on this.

I am really digging the Ostrich in grey though Gray? Grey? Sascha Graye? What?

But seriously I need an Ostrich in the Gray scheme. As well as a VE-1.

ohh yes, 1/60 v.2 is complete! (besides obvious colour variants. :p )

Awesome! thanks for posting those up. I've never owned a VT VE before and I'm really looking forward to this

Same here dude! Exactly!! This is so damn good for Macross fans... Thankyou Yamato!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie