Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

I just want to say that i have the chance to see both the Yamato Roy 1S and Hikrau 1S in person and to own it, but modellers' skillz is really better than yamato's, though i have to give them credits, it's not half as bad, just that it could have been better.

Damn that's awsome Ron! The weathering really brings the panel lines out. Great job man!

Thanks Macrossman.

But wait....there's more! :blink:

post-7534-1239591867_thumb.jpegpost-7534-1239591880_thumb.jpeg

A flesh color paint and surprised (South Park-ish) look were added to Hikauru and Minmei.

Hikaru and Minmay look scared Sh*tle$$!!! That expression is just priceless. I feel an episode of Robot Chicken coming on somewhere. LOL, Great job on the weathering.

Ahh.....frack! Overdrive says "No weapons will be included!" If I'm not mistaken, didn't the DYRL Moive showed it attempt to fire Zentradi!?

are you talking about the VT-1? If you remember, hikaru flips it over in gerwalk and fires and we just see the sensor dish/head just sitting there. The VT-1 is never shown with weapons in DYRL.

Here's my thought on how the transition from the VF-0 to the VF-1 went. Keep in mind these pictures are totally out of scale, the characters are not non-cannon, and is only my rendition of how the VF-0 was retired as the VF-1 came into play. You'll have to forgive the guy on the catwalk in the first pic. He suffered a heart attack and went unconscienous at first site of the new VF-1. :lol:

gallery_7126_36_815289.jpg

gallery_7126_36_727119.jpg

gallery_7126_36_85768.jpg

are you talking about the VT-1? If you remember, hikaru flips it over in gerwalk and fires and we just see the sensor dish/head just sitting there. The VT-1 is never shown with weapons in DYRL.

Yes! But for the purpose of the toy, I think it sould have came as standard. Much like the 1/55 VT-1 and VE-1.

Here's my thought on how the transition from the VF-0 to the VF-1 went. Keep in mind these pictures are totally out of scale, the characters are not non-cannon, and is only my rendition of how the VF-0 was retired as the VF-1 came into play. You'll have to forgive the guy on the catwalk in the first pic. He suffered a heart attack and went unconscienous at first site of the new VF-1. :lol:

Very nice brother. I'm glad that you finally received that VF-1D we've all been raving about.

AWESOME!!!! It looks like the wings won't have the weapon hard points so we'll have nice smooth wings for these unarmed Valks. Also, I didn't know the the VT and VE had different vertical stabs too. Nice. Booth are so going to be mine!

Chris

Both the VE-1 and the VT-1 look incredible. I love the added details within the leg fenders. The sculps look incredible.

Just one minor issue, I hope they reduce the height on those extended "Wings of Mercury" type antennae on the back boosters. They look awkward on the VE-1.