Yamato 1/60 VF-11b under development

Ohh... ohh that would so suck, not having be able to release armour parts because of BUNDAI keeping the M7 licence under the big fat arse.

But Yamato has the games license....?

just as well, even if bandai did make their own vf-11, no doubt the armor would be some sort of web exclusive anyways. <_<

no no, you can't compare my crappy 1/144 TECT with that beauty

is an 1/72 armormed VF-11C done from scratch from a repptu VF-11 battroid by our super skilled MW member Valk009, the model was completed and painted by someone else and Valk009 posted pics of this masterpiece, the links to check it out is HERE

Maybe next year will be the year of Armors... Reactive 1/60, VF-11 Armor 1/60, and of course GBP-1S 1/60....

From yer lips to God's ears :lol: ! Be nice to have a GBP-1 1/60 V.2 to outfit the HIKARU 1J and to have it sitting right next to a 1/48 counterpart.

Armour Hot Dogs!

HOT DOGS, Ar-mour HOT DOGS

What kind of kids love Ar-mour HOT DOGS?

Big kids, lit-tle kids, kids who climb on rocks

fat kids, skin-ny kids, ev-en kids with chicken pox

love HOT DOGS, Ar-mour HOT DOGS

The dogs kids love to bite!

(the only time i have heard this is from Demolition Man) :lol: That's easy for an aussie though...

Valk addict started it!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for hte pics, I think most are old but that is no biggie. The more I look at it the more I think that pushing down on the cockpit will slide the chest armor pieces into place. There is probably then some kind of button we can't see in any of the shots on the underside to push the cockpit back up, and probably out as well then. Infact I'll bet that it will push out some kind of plug that will act as a chest lock of some kind to keep the torso sturdy.

Edited by Knight26

I've been wondering why we haven't seen any more pictures of this! WOW it looks great!!!! Thanks from me too! :)

I wonder if the fast packs will have removable covers to show the detailing inside like the 1/48 and 1/60 v2 VF-1? That'd be sweet.

Chris

Ar... That's 18,800 yen...

Not a bad price either, but not really good.

I'll pass, I am not gonna start a new battleline with Macross Plus!

Am I reading this right? 8,800 yen?! For the VF-11B and the FAST packs?. That is not a bad price at all!

Am I reading this right? 8,800 yen?! For the VF-11B and the FAST packs?. That is not a bad price at all!

Really!? :o I'm so gonna build a squadron!

+ Cheap!

+ Gunpod isn't huge like on the GNU

+ Bajonet can retract/extend

+ Removable cockpit.

+ FAST packs included (Not that I like the FAST pack design for the VF-11, IMO they're fugly, but hey, they're free so who cares!)

+ Did I mention it's cheap?

+ Upper arms look beafier/sturdier than VF-0s

- Tail fins too small

- Stupid folding feet make it look like it's wearing slippers goddamnit!

- Intakes too big in figther mode.

I just know I missed a couple of points, help me out.

::EDIT:: 18.800?! Scratch that first remark.

Edited by Dante74

Very nice! I love the stark, anime-like color design and the toy-like look of it.

If I get one, though, it'll have to wait until I see some reviews on its durability and QC.

Thanks for hte pics, I think most are old but that is no biggie. The more I look at it the more I think that pushing down on the cockpit will slide the chest armor pieces into place. There is probably then some kind of button we can't see in any of the shots on the underside to push the cockpit back up, and probably out as well then. Infact I'll bet that it will push out some kind of plug that will act as a chest lock of some kind to keep the torso sturdy.

That seems to be case. And since the landing gear stores in the neck section, there's plenty of room for that gimmick. Beisdes, if you check this pic carefully, there's a tiny bit of the heatshield peeking from underneath the front of the cockpit. Obviously the heatshield is stored in the nose in F mode.

Crap. I really thought this would be priced similarly to the new 1/60 v2 line for some reason. Ah well. I'll get 1 only, then. For some reason, I've always loved the VF-11. I still display the original "1/72" one.

+1. I must point out though that this is priced similarly with the MacZero and MacPlus 1/60s-- probably an indication of the lower quantities produced than anything else.