The Matrix: Revolution trailer

91WhiskeyM6

It's too bad they didn't add those mechas we saw in Animatrix

Don't ever bring up Animatrix again - that was 2 horrible hours of my life. I felt cheated after watching that (I wanted my 2 hours back - I didn't pay to get in). That being said, I'm going to be quite upset if it's the same trailer that was on the Reloaded reel (I was working Reloaded here so I actually noticed it as we were getting finished up).

Wow, someone else that feels the same way I do about The Animatrix. Saw it at Anime Expo this summer, it was friggin painful. So many crappy shorts. Yeesh.

Has anyone heard about the rumored ending for Revolutions? If it's true, it's gonna be a stinker.

Yah, let's bash the Matrix! Something new and exciting! :) <_<

I like the Animatrix - great idea, decent execution. If you didn't like it, you should really pity one of my friends who works at Suncoast; they were playing the 5min preview thing there for like a month constantly! :blink:

I agree what you guys are saying about Animatrix. That third animation in it really disturbed me for some reason. And I've worked in the hospital/Military setting for almost 13 years..seeing all kinds things that would freak you out.

I guess I don't like to see mankind being exterminated like that(so why didn't the terminator series freak me out?) :unsure:

hahaha... i like how you call everyone shallow... so, i guess you know her personally right? everyone has different tastes...

I'm looking forward to the 3rd matrix, but I don't have the same over-hyped feeling as i did for reloaded.

edit: oops

Edited by Britai 7018

I've gotta say I do not find Carrie Ann Moss attactive at all. I thought she looked really haggard and crone-like in Reloaded. During the scene in Reloaded when Trinity and Neo where making love, my first thought was like "Eww...I do not wanna be watching this". My second thought was "Neo, you have some seriously bad taste". B)

As for Animatrix, I loved most of the segments, except for the one about the athelete and the one with the skateboarding kid.

Graham

In fairness, in the world of the Matrix all the hot chicks are already taken, Neo awoke pretty late in the game. Beggers can't be choosers. :)

Errr, what I meant to say is living in a post apocolyptic world cuts down on the probability of hot chicks most likely.

hahaha... i like how he calls everyone shallow... so, i guess you know personally right? everyone has different tastes..

I'm looking forward to the 3rd matrix, but I don't have the same over-hyped feeling as i did for reloaded.

Haha, I like how you are complete farking uninformed jackass. So I guess you personally know everyone's gender, right? Who the hell are you calling a "He"?

Wow, the shallow men don't like Carrie Ann Moss.  Whoopee-dee.  <_<

Hey wait a minute, I take offense to that...

I'm shallow AND I like Carrie-Ann Moss!

The fact you like her despite her umm... shortcomings means you aren't as shallow as you think. :p

Wow, the shallow men don't like Carrie Ann Moss.  Whoopee-dee.  <_<

Hey wait a minute, I take offense to that...

I'm shallow AND I like Carrie-Ann Moss!

The fact you like her despite her umm... shortcomings means you aren't as shallow as you think. :p

what short comings? shes an attactive lady. not a knockout, but very nice looking.

what short comings? shes an attactive lady. not a knockout, but very nice looking.

That's exactly what I mean. A couple were treating her like she's hideous when she's not. So she's not drop dead gorgeous like some other actresses. It doesn't make her ugly and needs to star on that ABC plastic surgery show.

Wow, the shallow men don't like Carrie Ann Moss. Whoopee-dee. <_<

Hey now!... I am a shallow man, and I like her!

The whole package is hot though... not just the way she looks.

Carrie Ann-Moss looks bad out of the Matrix because it looks like she has minimal/no make-up. I think she looks pretty good when inside the Matrix (though I'm sure they could do something other than the slicked hair... still it fits with the motiff). Monica Bellucci is definately quite tasty looking. Gonna have to put in the Brotherhood of the Wolf DVD again and see her nekkid ;)

Animatrix? I really liked only the 1st one. The historical type ones were kind of neat... Though I found too many of the major points extremely implausible (why would the human nations have allowed 01 to entrench in anyway? Especially in THAT region... not a lot of spare territory...).

Edited by Uxi

I've always found Carrie Ann-Moss her quite nice (execpt in the Matrix itself....her look is just too butch, sorry uxi) and I think she looks real nice in that premier pic - see, some guys aren't in for the waifs :p

As to the Animatrix, I liked most of it, except the Chung's "Matriculated" It just didn't grab me at all. And I rather liked "World Record", it is afterall the only NON-DEPRESSING one of the bunch :D I do hope Revolutions doesn't go where the rumors have said it's heading and they expand on the ending of the first movie rather than "lets live in harmony in the Matrix"

heh, my bad, i reread my post earlier, it didnt come out as i meant. what i meant to say was, how can you call all someone shallow if they dont like how she looks, especially if we're all just judging her based on looks. no one knows her personally. just that some people like different looks.

but anyways! back to matrix.

Edited by Britai 7018

Like Keith said beggers can be chosers but everyone seem to be missing a point here...Beauty is to the eye of the beholder...so any one here is neither wrong or right...

I loved the Animatrix and I can understand everyones personal point of view on animation taste but once you have become an animator regardless of taste you can understand the richness of the movements and stylized details put on all of them.

Most of you are 3D gurus; but very few of you are free hand artists and can fully appreciate even low key animation like "world record" which is masterfully executed and made it's point right to the end.....

"World record" segment it reminded me of the old soda animation commercials on the 80's and 90's and as uminoken pointed out, is the only one that fully gives you a sense of hope and that human spirit prevails above all obstacles...

A friend o' mine thinks Monica is horrible... i think he is gay :lol:

Her image screams SEX MANY TIMES, MANY WAYS PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

I personally think Carrie is not the best looking femme on earth, but I also think she can be very sexy, and look very good if she wants to. Her image in the Matrix is rugged. She is a fighter, and I believe as an actress, she plays the role very well.

As for the Animatrix, I love all of it. Even "skater" boy is good. An the running man is a clear message that elaborates even more on what's happening in that crazy world.

That's my opinion.... :ph34r:

vic.

That last picture makes her look like an older Natalie Portman.

As for the Animatrix, the historical ones looked cool but were filled with some big loop holes. Blotting out the sun? How is that even remotely a smart idea? Too many implausibilities. Maxtriculated was painful. Trying to be "deep" and meaningful without actually saying anything. The one with the runner was painfully slow and the characters looked horrible. I liked the one with the weird house though, that was pretty cool.

A big problem with most of the shorts was that they were badly animated. Good designs, but not very many frames of animation and most just looked jerky and weren't very smooth.

She's okay. Personally I prefere the classic bombshells of the 50's to most of the women now. To bad all of them are pushing 80 today :p

While I am not wild about any of these women you post or drool over, non are dogs. They are all attractive looking women and if one came up to me and for some weird reason wanted my number *can't think of any reason why any women of high standing would do this* I'd most certainly bite.

Edited by GobotFool

I agree what you guys are saying about Animatrix. That third animation in it really disturbed me for some reason. And I've worked in the hospital/Military setting for almost 13 years..seeing all kinds things that would freak you out.

I guess I don't like to see mankind being exterminated like that(so why didn't the terminator series freak me out?) :unsure:

cause in terminator they weren't doing freaky experiments on humans, they were just killing them ;)

Since we're on the subject of the Matrix is anyone else picking up Matrix Reloaded today?!?!?

I gotta pass by Best Buy in an hour or so....... B)

pass on it my friend, wait for the boxed set.

Edited by GobotFool

Also, I'm suprised no one has mentioned it, but at the end of the traiter, the have one of the ships flying thru the night sky, a relatively clear night sky. Why do you suppose that is?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Hmmmm. I still think that when Neo went through the other door after talking to the Architect, he went into a "tweaked" version of the Matrix (which is why he can "feel" the sentinels). I think that in the third one, they will parley that into somehow beating the machines. I don't know, though. I really feel like that if the Bros. W end the series with mankind remaining enslaved, they will get folded, dropped, and spindled. I'd like to see them go along the lines of "history repeating itself", where mankind defeats the machines, as the machines defeated mankind before. Who knows? Oh, what was the rumored ending? I hadn't heard that one.

Also, I'm suprised no one has mentioned it, but at the end of the traiter, the have one of the ships flying thru the night sky, a relatively clear night sky. Why do you suppose that is?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Hmmmm. I still think that when Neo went through the other door after talking to the Architect, he went into a "tweaked" version of the Matrix (which is why he can "feel" the sentinels). I think that in the third one, they will parley that into somehow beating the machines. I don't know, though. I really feel like that if the Bros. W end the series with mankind remaining enslaved, they will get folded, dropped, and spindled. I'd like to see them go along the lines of "history repeating itself", where mankind defeats the machines, as the machines defeated mankind before. Who knows? Oh, what was the rumored ending? I hadn't heard that one.

Considering how interdependant man and machine are some kinda truce is the only thing that seems realistic, but hell this is the matrix, its all about aburdity. Billions of people wake up from their little tubes. Ummmmm who's gonna feed me? where am I going to get clothes? Zion was small, producing enough food and clothes from a single city with a work force of only 250,000 to feed billions how they plan on doing that? ;) Thats like getting 250 men, no matter how strong to try and stop a tidel wave with their bare hands. anyway my two cents.

Edited by GobotFool