1/48 Vf-1a Dyrl Max & 1/48 Stealth Fp

1 VF-1 2NV

Thanks for the news.

I figured it was only a matter of time before they released the Stealth packs seperatly. But the VF-1A Max reissue is kind of suprising, seeing has long in coming it's been.

It is hard to believe that so many Macross toys have been released this year and many more are on the way. Yamato is exploiting the VF-1 to all variants possible. I think we will see a Kakisaki valk at last.

When all the variants are issued and reissued, Yamato will release the two seated VFs (prediction)

I managed to get the first edition on the Max type, but I'll probably never buy a 1/48 again once I get my Roy Reissue in the very near future. The price on these things are just going higher and higher compared to when they were just barely over 100 dollars 3 years ago.

It is hard to believe that so many Macross toys have been released this year and many more are on the way. Yamato is exploiting the VF-1 to all variants possible. I think we will see a Kakisaki valk at last.

When all the variants are issued and reissued, Yamato will release the two seated VFs (prediction)

418316[/snapback]

Are the Stealth FP only confirmed as a release or is it just a possible release?

Are they going to release the stealths Valkyries also?

Thanks

Yea this is good news. I really want an Max for my collection and I have never eveen seen an DYRL or TV Max on Ebay for sale or at any websites. I was lucky to find the TV Super Miria. So I will definetly get the max when it is available!

As for the Stealth Fast Packs. I like that they are relasing it, but at the same time I kinda raise an eye brow. It is made for only one valk (though the Stealth Super parts look pretty good on Hikaru's VF-1S) and so it's an bit weird that they will produce it. But I guess it also makes sense, since they released the Stealth VF-1J by itself.

I agree with you guys that to much is coming out at once! My wallet is going to be kidding. All these Macross goddies and then Tranformers Classics, Titanium, MP-03 (getting 2 of those)....Better sell my extra Kidney.

I think we will see a Kakisaki valk at last.

418316[/snapback]

I hope you're right, and I hope Yamato goes with the DYRL correct (aqua-green) Kakizaki color scheme. Oh, I also agree with member recon this next Max release should be the VF-1S. :D

Edited by Wicked Ace

i agree with you buddy. after finding out that yamato will release the stealth fp, i want to sell my regular fp (2) and get all the stealth fp for my valk (3). kyatsu :p

Those Fast Packs do look very good. Might be worth it to get a set to use with the regular valks. I always thought the greenish colour of the packs was a bit too toy like. But the stealth ver here seems more serious.

418509[/snapback]

I want to get a Max Dyrl valkirie, i was about the order the vf-1a max, but then i saw this thread, so i said i can wait and get this instead. I also do have Super Stealth and Roy regular vf-1s. I was thinking of getting the max and the roy REGULAR fps, vrs the stealth ones, as i didnt like the gray on the front of booster packs when in robot mode. I thoughed definetly the max would benefit from regular ones, and wasnt 100% sure for Roy yet. What does everyone else think. I am not considering painting the fp parts in black.

Thx guys

i agree with you buddy. after finding out that yamato will release the stealth fp, i want to sell my regular fp (2) and get all the stealth fp for my valk (3). kyatsu  :p
Those Fast Packs do look very good. Might be worth it to get a set to use with the regular valks. I always thought the greenish colour of the packs was a bit too toy like. But the stealth ver here seems more serious.

418509[/snapback]

418543[/snapback]

I agree with you guys that to much is coming out at once! My wallet is going to be kidding. All these Macross goddies and then Tranformers Classics, Titanium, MP-03 (getting 2 of those)....Better sell my extra Kidney.

Tell me about it AC Starscream. The last month I've had the TF gestalt bug and have been lurking all over eBay trying to buy classic G1 combiner teams. Then I impulse bought TF Alternator Miriage ... now I feel slowly getting "pulled to the TF dark side".

:p

What TF site were you associated with again mate? Is it a good TF toy resource?

Guess this vendor found out about the reissue and is now trying to unload a Max DYRL 1/48 to someone who hasn't heard the news yet ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Macross-Yamat...1QQcmdZViewItem

418660[/snapback]

i bet he has to sell it for the best offer... 250?! thats a little high! even with that figure, i don't think i would...

course i've also got 2 1/60 maxes i'm happy with :p

though i may get this new re-issue if i can muster the cash for all these new ones i'm still needing some 1/48's, i don't even have a GPB1S figure yet in either scale..

hell, only 1/48 i have is the 1S Fokker... i decided on a 0S instead of another 48, and can't say i regret!

I've got 2 Yamato 1/48 VF-1S's at present, with the intent on buying more.

And I still need to get the Vf-0S and GBP armour as well, but I've been wanting the Max DYRL version for the longest time!!! WooHoo!!

Gotta catch 'em all!!

:lol:

Wow!!!! That is sweet. Never liked the yakie greenFP and the Stealth FB just looks perfect on the DYRL Vf-1.

As, for Max Vf-1, thanks to those guys whom out bidded me in the past.... :D unfortunately, I still got burnt pretty bad by the VF-1A reissue :(

Excuse me Graham, what are the chances for a grey TV FAST Packs set? The ones that came with the Hikaru deluxe set? Any chances? I'll promise I'll get you one of Jessica Albas numbers. ;) It's up to you to get the other 7 though :lol:

Given the ample amount of Roys and CFs, I'm sure that people would like to deck out their valks in TV style.

Edited by kensei

Could someone please take a picture of the TV Hikaru VF-1J with the Stealth fast packs? I'm tempted to get the Stealth fast packs reissue, but not sure if they would go together. Thanks.

Excuse me Graham, what are the chances for a grey TV FAST Packs set? The ones that came with the Hikaru deluxe set? Any chances? I'll promise I'll get you one of Jessica Albas numbers. ;) It's up to you to get the other 7 though :lol:

Given the ample amount of Roys and CFs, I'm sure that people would like to deck out their valks in TV style.

420435[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind one of those as well. Missed out on the Super VF-1J Hikaru.

Don't feel you have missed out too much. I actually think the Hikkie "grey" FP is really not that much difference from the stand alone FB. In fact, it really isn't grey at all, just a lighter shade of green.

If anything, the TV Hikkie should be in the Stealth grey. Wonder if Yamato will come up with a full grey Limited FB to go with the LV 1... :rolleyes:

Stealth/ Normal FB/ Hikkie FP

post-3608-1154151777_thumb.jpg

Excuse me Graham, what are the chances for a grey TV FAST Packs set? The ones that came with the Hikaru deluxe set? ...

420435[/snapback]

420457[/snapback]

Guess this vendor found out about the reissue and is now trying to unload a Max DYRL 1/48 to someone who hasn't heard the news yet ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Macross-Yamat...1QQcmdZViewItem

418660[/snapback]

Some poor schmo bought this with a buy-it-now offer of $210!!!

What a shame, poor fellow. He/she is going to be pissed in a few months when it gets re-issued.

:p

Don't feel you have missed out too much.  I actually think the Hikkie "grey" FP is really not that much difference from the stand alone FB.  In fact, it really isn't grey at all, just a lighter shade of green. 

If anything, the TV Hikkie should be in the Stealth grey.  Wonder if Yamato will come up with a full grey Limited FB to go with the LV 1... :rolleyes: 

Excuse me Graham, what are the chances for a grey TV FAST Packs set? The ones that came with the Hikaru deluxe set? ...

420435[/snapback]

420457[/snapback]

420591[/snapback]

I'm really after the different NP-AR-01 Units tho'.

Don't feel you have missed out too much.  I actually think the Hikkie "grey" FP is really not that much difference from the stand alone FB.  In fact, it really isn't grey at all, just a lighter shade of green. 

If anything, the TV Hikkie should be in the Stealth grey.  Wonder if Yamato will come up with a full grey Limited FB to go with the LV 1... :rolleyes: 

420435[/snapback]

420457[/snapback]

420591[/snapback]

That is a very useful pic. Thanks!

Question to all: so which fast pack version looks better on the DYRL 1/48 valkyries? The individual "standard" green looking fast pack sets or the stealth version fast packs? I only have a set of the latter and it looks sweet on my VF-1S Hikaru, but can those of you who own both comment?

Thanks in advance mates.

:)