New Robotech Shadow Chronicles Vid

either my quicktime plug-in is dead or this thing takes FOREVER to download

EDIT - it works, it just takes FOREVER. It's really tough to judge anything since it seems like Robotech gets the least airtime in this promo.

Edited by jenius

either my quicktime plug-in is dead or this thing takes FOREVER to download

EDIT - it works, it just takes FOREVER.  It's really tough to judge anything since it seems like Robotech gets the least airtime in this promo.

400694[/snapback]

It takes forever to download. Also, you need Quicktime 7.

I kind of think the Robotech SC Vid wont be too bad now, since well I'm actually getting very use to the animation, but all this delay crap is starting to piss me off.

Regardless of that, the trailer isn't even really about Robotech.....it's a collage of stupid shows with Robotech.

Did anyone attend the Robotech Shadow Chronicles panel at Super Con in Oakland, CA on Saturday to see what new info they had? I might be going today, but I don't know if my girlfriend will let me sit in on the panel since it's supposed to be 90 minutes long.

So is everyone going to get heavily into the series and stuff? (I am. I will just consider it an american mospeada sequel :D)

Robotech to the rescue!! If this takes off like the transformers cartoon did in the 80s do you think that might spark some interest in making a new mospeada with all new mecha in japan? Maybe there are fans in japan who will want to see robotech SC, and then demand a proper sequel? (of course when yamato gets the license to make the alphas/black legious I will of course buy those versions over the MPCs - sorry toynami :D)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I can't wait for Robotech III: The Sentinels II to be released, Hell, I hope they include that crappy Robotech 3000 footage as an extra. Then in 20 more years, perhaps we'll get Robotech IV: The Sentinels III: Shadow Chronicles Part II.

Lol @ the reply above.... I think it'll be funny if Harmony Gold actually makes something worthwhile. (Wasn't too impressed with Sentinels.) But if they do make something worthwhile, all the more power to them.