New Robotech Shadow Chronicles Vid

When I first watched the English Dub of Laputa: Castle in the Sky, I only recognized him near the end when his character got angry and started to sound a bit like the Joker.

You would'nt happen to know if there are copies of the original english dub of Laputa around? Thats the one i grew up with and i think the voices are waaay better.

You would'nt happen to know if there are copies of the original english dub of Laputa around? Thats the one i grew up with and i think the voices are waaay better.

I "think" the original dub is only on the R2, possibly on the R3.

Mark Hammill is one of those actors that is a FAR better voice actor then live action actor. Not many I feel can do both really well. Some are just better suited to one or the other. It's still acting in the end. Still I think Mark just made a lot of bad choices in the films he did post-Star Wars. If he had to do it over again I'm sure he'd turn a number of things he did down or not gone for them. Still then we might not have him as the voice of the Joker (or the other characters he's voiced) and no matter what I read or watch it's his voice that I hear when I think of the Joker.

It was the only film ever IIRC to have the ill faited Optica scout plane in

optica-400-02.JPG that was futuristic before its time.

They had an individual sound to them you always knew when one was up much like the Spitfire IMO Im just happy our local Airport had one

Edited by big F

Correctamundo! I thought it was a half decent original sci fi movie. Lovely aerial shots of the yorkshire dales..

Yeah nice cheap budget film that put a point across with out the need for loads of computer based effects.