87 members have voted

1. 1. I guess now's the time to ask, since we're up

• Macross Nexus
    • Twin Moons Anime
    • Anime Punch
    • Samurai Monkey Forum
    • Robotech.com
    • Other (which one?)

I go to robotechresearch.com, steelfalcon.com, or goto Japantoday.com to catchup with current events in Japan.

I'll remember that next time MW goes down. I used to go to robotech.com before.

But it feels like you are being watched every letter of the post you submit.

Did you know they sell the yamato garland there?? :blink: I think that is really strange. HG is funding Shadow Chronicles on the sales of yamato toys. Aren't you all angry or someting?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I'm currently not a regular member at any other message boards on the internet. When MacrossWorld goes down, I'm pretty much cut off from the internet community. I have started visiting MacrossNexus with regularity, but the forums are quiet and not much happens.

There was a time many years ago when I was active on no less than FOUR message boards and by "active" I mean visits daily with posts of substance (not just one word answers). So glad I don't do that anymore :)

I practically live at MW, Anime Punch, AR15.com and a private firearms board. With these four places I need not go anywhere else... plus when one is down, the others are there to support my internet fix.

Funny how it always seems to be MW that goes down. :(

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

Well I usually end up going to a games site for news and post about games in forums. (ie both for info and to discuss/debate with others on topics of interest)

I have a bunch of sites I visit

eurogamer (reviews)

next gen (I like thier articles)

elderscolls forums (chat)

if not that I am playing some game online or watching some dvd.

Is there a macross newsgroup?

I'm with March, this is it for me. I've been here long enough that I feel like I know a lot of you personally, so hanging out here, with our various quirks and all, just feels like hanging out with some friends.

I've tried joining other boards for other interests, but for various reasons I just never felt as interested or as comfortable as I do here.

i have a few i go to, childofmecha.com, hobbyfanatics.com, Castlevania Dungeon forum and main site and Ebay main site for bidding (i am always looking for good deals). i have many other places i hang out to so when macrossworld goes down there is always something else to go to.

chris

I usually go to babefocus.com, a highly expansive collection of countless women and their photographs. If there's a hot chick, chances are they've got her...

What other sites do MWers go to when this site goes down?  What if your waiting for a PM here or just need that fix?

395637[/snapback]

Do they have to be forums or can they just be whatevers?

395640[/snapback]

yeah I meant forums.

Nowhere really. I used to frequent a number of forums, but I have nothing good to say about most of them. The Art Forum (and only the Art Forum) at the Penny Arcade boards is pretty well run, and the Sketchbook Sessions isn't bad, but I rarely have time to do non-comic artwork these days.

MW for Macross stuff.

No Macross news or fight; off to www.samurai-monkey.com for japanese toys news and peace;

No Monkey; off to www.hobbyfanatics.com for great model feast and very friendly people & chats.

Rebelscum prop section and master replicas section

Whitezeta saint seiya forums toy section (but it's in french)

RPF (lurking)

Macross World is the main place I hang out. Hell, I've even met some of you guys in person, like Areaseven and BobePatt I think. Or was it Areaseven and Exo I ran into instead of bobepatt at Anime Expo 2004? Hmmm, I think I'm getting senile. :p It was cool to see a bunch of you guys in person even if I didn't go up and talk with some of you. :)

What other sites do MWers go to when this site goes down?  What if your waiting for a PM here or just need that fix?

395637[/snapback]

Do they have to be forums or can they just be whatevers?

395640[/snapback]

yeah I meant forums.

395775[/snapback]

Oh, okay. In that case:

www.genmay.com

boards.ign.com

slashdot.org

bbc.co.uk

www.pinoyexchange.com