Macrossworld As Your Start-Up Page?

Jin_Kune_Do

83 members have voted

1. 1. Macrossworld As Your Start-Up Page?

• Yes I Have Macrossworld As My Start-Up Page?
    • No I Dont Have Macrossworld As My Start-Up Page?

A search engine is always my homepage. Always has been and I imagine it always will be.

Now would probably be a good time to mention that I always visit the MW Main page before going to the forums. I do not have a direct link to the forums. Seems to be some point of contention for people here, so it's worth mentioning.

Heh same like the majority here, now only if MW had a google search bar in it then it would be unstopable. (hints on what roy should have done instead of rearraging the forums and the colors)  ;)

331487[/snapback]

Helpful hint: Real browsers like Mozilla or Opera have search bars built into the browser windows.

331735[/snapback]

I know I use firefox but it doesn't stop my homepage from being google.

Heh same like the majority here, now only if MW had a google search bar in it then it would be unstopable. (hints on what roy should have done instead of rearraging the forums and the colors)  ;)

331487[/snapback]

Helpful hint: Real browsers like Mozilla or Opera have search bars built into the browser windows.

331735[/snapback]

Why would I WANT a search bar?

I don't know if the searchbar feature was ever added to real Mozilla. I DO know it's in the sidebar, which I disable to free the space for other tasks, and there's a bit of logic to launch a search from the URL bar, which I ALSO disable because it just gets in the way when I typo a URL.

A search engine is always my homepage.  Always has been and I imagine it always will be.

Now would probably be a good time to mention that I always visit the MW Main page before going to the forums.  I do not have a direct link to the forums.  Seems to be some point of contention for people here, so it's worth mentioning.

331482[/snapback]

What he said. Google for me. However, I have recently put a direct link to the forums in my bookmarks. I find the MW main page somehow painful to look at now.