New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....  :wacko:

392626[/snapback]

STAY CALM... STAY CALM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What are you saying...........

Well heres a picture of my Japan Macross based haul so far. All other non macross goodies have been removed. haul.jpg

This kinda makes up for the lack of a Zero.

392689[/snapback]

now you must taunt me with your little yamato collection :(

i notice what appear to be fast pack boosters on that armor kit.... can those be attached sepreatly as a fast pack or no?

cool.

That pic of the 1/100 looks so ugly eh?

The main thing is that wouldn't have been a toy but a bunch of parts that you assemble because it was not perfect transforming was it?

Glad they chose 1/60.

I think any bigger and it would be out of my price range. Now you can put the VF0 next to a perfect grade gundam for a battroid vs mobile suit fight. The valk would probably lose because it is smaller and there are no newtypes in that universe though.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

If you wanna' make up for no VF-Zero, see if you can find any cool Art Of War Berserk figurines/toys. Those things are hell to come by in the states. It's as expensive as collecting this Yamato crack.

392975[/snapback]

For anyone who knows what I might be talking about, --- I paid 600 dollars on Ebay for a 12 inch long PVC poseable Zodd. (with the wings)

Hey, I picked up one of those loose Max Q-Rau pilots as well. Did yours have the "glasses" face in the bag? Mine didn't... 

He, I felt gyped myself when I picked up mine, but I think the "glasses face" is for the chase Valk pilot figure, not the Q-Rau's <_<

392862[/snapback]

Okay, thanks for confirming that. I thought it might have dropped out or something... :rolleyes:

Its funny how the gashapon/traders box market can work. I had a hell of a time trying to pick up a Char figure for a friend of mine; I eventually got him one of those voice Quattro Vageena i-dolls because that was the closest I could get. I kept a look-out, and eventually found just one. Its kinda odd yet makes sense at the same time considering how popular Char is...

Hey, I picked up one of those loose Max Q-Rau pilots as well. Did yours have the "glasses" face in the bag? Mine didn't... 

He, I felt gyped myself when I picked up mine, but I think the "glasses face" is for the chase Valk pilot figure, not the Q-Rau's <_<

392862[/snapback]

Well, Max doesn't actually wear glasses once he's in the Q-Rau suit (macronized), so it does make sense. :p

yeah whatever....

393237[/snapback]

Glad you approve. :)

Seriously, when Yamato says April, they probably meant they'll ship it on April 30 11:59pm. That means we'll probably see something after May 1.

After all, they seem to change their friggin' minds every 5 minutes. Remember the 1/48 CF that was suppose to be a hobby show LE?

Point is, keep those fingers crossed.

Edited by Project Phoenix

Missing deadlines is a god-given right of the toy industry. Changing your mind without a moment's notice is also a god-given right to the toy industry (and women). It would seem yamato is just exercising their rights. Still, it will take them quite some time to perfect Toynami's ability to completely miscalculate release dates-

Pet Peeve number 429 - People who spam eagerly watched threads with posts like "yeah whatever..."

Missing deadlines is a god-given right of the toy industry.  Changing your mind without a moment's notice is also a god-given right to the toy industry (and women).  It would seem yamato is just exercising their rights.  Still, it will take them quite some time to perfect Toynami's ability to completely miscalculate release dates-

Pet Peeve number 429 - People who spam eagerly watched threads with posts like "yeah whatever..."

393258[/snapback]

I hope no ladies are reading your thread ! :lol:

Missing deadlines is a god-given right of the toy industry.  Changing your mind without a moment's notice is also a god-given right to the toy industry (and women).  It would seem yamato is just exercising their rights.  Still, it will take them quite some time to perfect Toynami's ability to completely miscalculate release dates-

393258[/snapback]

maybe he was responding to pet peeve number 430: responding with cliched sayings?

O.K

Yodabashi Camera in Shinjuku in Tokyo have now got the display models of the stealth Vf-1 and the Vf-0. They look great the stealth is really good in person. Aisuke from the model department has told me they are getting the Saleable Vf`s on the 28th they will go on sale on the 28th. They are expecting them to go out of stock quiclky.

Just to give you an idea of how busy and renound this store is, they had a stock of Nintendo DS lite delivered today. I got one without queing (its who you know in this world).

They had security guards posted in case of trouble and sold out in a couple of hours. People qued down the road to get one. This sort of thing is very normal in Shinjuku.

Sadly this means I wont get mine till after I fly out of Japan on Tuesday.

Hopefully Yamato will release something for September when I come back.

Edited by big F

O.K

Yodabashi Camera in Shinjuku in Tokyo have now got the display models of the stealth Vf-1 and the Vf-0. They look great the stealth is really good in person.

You didn't mention if it was Strike Cannon or not. :p