1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

I have neither a GBP, nor a good carmera,... nor any opportunity to take pictures in decent daylight, so here's another ho-hum DYRL valk shot  ... Max before his duel with Mirya.

Is that Max a 1/48 that is sporting 1/60 missile boxes? (i forget the fancy term for them)

What's that big "P" on it mean anyway.....

Wolfx--I know someone else could crack a good joke off of your question, but I believe the "P" stands for the Prometheus.

In any case, if you aren't a big fan of the yellow crotch emblem (like me) you could always do this instead:

Is that Max a 1/48 that is sporting 1/60 missile boxes? (i forget the fancy term for them)

375088[/snapback]

Yeah, I never dug the look of the 1/48 UUM-7 missile pods on a non-fast-pack valk (how do they fly in the air with those things?). These are a bit small, but more pleasing to the eye, to me anyways.

Here's a few of the 1/48 customs I have.

375543[/snapback]

those are the low viz 2.0 & stealth i wanted yamato to make

edit : spoke too soon Its a not a Low Viz ..... Blue Rose

Edited by Macross73

Here's a few of the 1/48 customs I have.

375543[/snapback]

those are the low viz 2.0 & stealth i wanted yamato to make

375546[/snapback]

Are you referring to the dark blue 1/48 Blue Rose custom? Man that's not a stealth! That's the infamous Blue Rose Squad Leader. I do however have a custom Lowviz somewhere in storage. I'll see if I can get the rest of the custom 1/48 out.

I think g3173 customised them himself. ;)

Wished i had talent OR cash. But i have none of the above. :(

375626[/snapback]

NO TALENT here :lol: Just lucky enough to have made a few friends on the board over the years that were willing to put together my custom collection. Most of the ones I have on display were done by Kurt. Jung did the Blue CAMO Blue Rose and one of the MM Gaurd and Anasazi did the dark blue Blue Rose.

I wish I could display the rest of my collection but just don't have the time to put them all together and lack of shelf space!!! Someday...

As far as dust goes! I know i've been neglecting to dust in my office ;)

I'll see if I can post more pix tonight w/ some close ups. The detail on these things are amazing!!! I say you should own atleast one custom if you are a true Macross collector or at the very least dress them up w/ Anasazi's decals.

Here's a few more pix of customs I was able to snag a few years back. Most of my customs are on the custom forum so i'm sure you guys have seen these; if not hope you enjoy!

Gene

post-954-1141324837_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141324868_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141324898_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141324922_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141324985_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141325031_thumb.jpg

post-954-1141325077_thumb.jpg

Edited by g3173

I think g3173 customised them himself. ;)

Wished i had talent OR cash. But i have none of the above. :(

375626[/snapback]

NO TALENT here :lol: Just lucky enough to have made a few friends on the board over the years that were willing to put together my custom collection. Most of the ones I have on display were done by Kurt. Jung did the Blue CAMO Blue Rose and one of the MM Gaurd and Anasazi did the dark blue Blue Rose.

I wish I could display the rest of my collection but just don't have the time to put them all together and lack of shelf space!!! Someday...

As far as dust goes! I know i've been neglecting to dust in my office ;)

I'll see if I can post more pix tonight w/ some close ups. The detail on these things are amazing!!! I say you should own atleast one custom if you are a true Macross collector or at the very least dress them up w/ Anasazi's decals.

Here's a few more pix of customs I was able to snag a few years back. Most of my customs are on the custom forum so i'm sure you guys have seen these; if not hope you enjoy!

Gene

375660[/snapback]

Those customs are amazing. I'm even more amazed at the fact that only one person owns so many of them. I'm envious but impressed at the same time. <_<;)

Edited by Veritas

Once my 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru arrived I broke down and decided it was time to get a VF-1J Hikaru as well. I'll probably get a GBP armor set for it soon. That will have to be after I save up to do my computer rebuild though.

So here's my current Macross display collection.

post-514-1141533219_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141533202_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141533229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis