1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

I think g3173 customised them himself. ;)

Wished i had talent OR cash. But i have none of the above. :(

375626[/snapback]

NO TALENT here :lol: Just lucky enough to have made a few friends on the board over the years that were willing to put together my custom collection. Most of the ones I have on display were done by Kurt. Jung did the Blue CAMO Blue Rose and one of the MM Gaurd and Anasazi did the dark blue Blue Rose.

Gene

375660[/snapback]

no talent? riiiight! it all makes sense now. you're rich!!!

custom paintjobs by Kurt and the others cost as much as a 1/48 EACH, don't they?

5_1.JPG

375118[/snapback]

Where is that Minmei from?? Is it a resin or vynil kit?

375531[/snapback]

It's the ARII 15th Anniversary PVC figure.

DYRL version.

Found it at an anime con last year (Fanime for $7)

Cheap plastic figure, but looks pretty good.

MACROSS_PVC_lynnminmay_6.jpg

1_3.JPG

AWESOME display fansubs!  Seems like you dumped super Max for another VF-1S Focker. 

CDn - very intimidating Hikky VF-1S.  I can almost hear a thug Hikkie saying "yeah, that's how I roll."

377896[/snapback]

Hikaru looks like he's trying a little to hard to compensate for something :lol: Guess Roy gave him in inferiority complex!

1_3.JPG

AWESOME display fansubs!  Seems like you dumped super Max for another VF-1S Focker. 

377896[/snapback]

Thanks Jenius!

No I still have my Super Max, he is up on my Macross book shelf along with the Macross Plus Valks.

Not pictured is my 1/48 VF-1S Hikkie & the 1/55 Joons VF-1J Millia I got from you last year. Remember that?

What I did get rid of was my 1/48 VF-1A Max. I traded it and a 1/48 VF-1A Hikkie to Haterist for that Low Viz.

You gotta post some pics from your collection dude! I wanna see what ya gots! :p

3-5.JPG

3-4.JPG

Edited by fansubs2000

What I did get rid of was my 1/48 VF-1A Max. I traded it and a 1/48 VF-1A Hikkie to Haterist for that Low Viz.

You gotta post some pics from your collection dude! I wanna see what ya gots!

Man I LOVE the LowVis. Every time I see a pic of it I love it more.

Not pictured is my 1/48 VF-1S Hikkie & the 1/55 Joons VF-1J Millia I got from you last year. Remember that?

LOL, I remembered doing the trade but I wasn't sure with what member! Man, back then I think I had one yammy product, a 1/48 VF-1S and strike parts. Oh the money I have spent since then... Sorry, I didn't realize back on page 58 you had shown those other pics. VERY NICE. I'll see what pics I can dig up. I kinda feel bad posting 'em here though since I don't have them hosted on a website anywhere.

Eh, what the heck, here's my MacrossTV & DYRL stuff (warning, not all of it is Yamato so I am venturing a little OT)

post-2677-1141809018_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809045_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809098_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809131_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809175_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809206_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809312_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141809376_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenius

Eh, what the heck, here's my MacrossTV & DYRL stuff (warning, not all of it is Yamato so I am venturing a little OT)

377995[/snapback]

Holy CRAP!!!!

Jenius that is just AWESOME!!!!! :blink:

I am IMPRESSED dude!

Thumbs up! Thumbs up!!

I love the way you set those up, I may just steal some of your ideas for my collection in the future.

What kind of glass case is that? Is that the one from Ikea?

I love how you have different sizes and types of each Valk.

Also the photos in the background that match each shelf, they look great!

And the Robotech statues look sweet in there also!

You know I have seen those in the past at cons for pretty cheap, but i totally passed because it was "Robotech" and I really only like to collect the mecha anyway.

But now that I see it in your collection, damn it looks perfect in there!

I may pick some of those up now if i see them in the future because they look awesome in there next to their respective Valks.

Awesome dude! Very cool indeed!

Hey guys, thanks a ton for your compliments! Glad you all dig the set-up as much as I do.

What kind of glass case is that? Is that the one from Ikea?

Yes they are. They're honestly quite a bargain. The big downfall is that the shelves aren't adjustable heights but if you're going to have a Yammy 1/48 in battloid mode they're pre-set at pretty much the perfect distance apart anyway. I was going to buy some custom display cases so I could pack more in but they were a bit pricier than I expected.

the photos in the background that match each shelf, they look great!

Except for that pesky Q-Rau M&M display! I have two problems. First, my copy of DYRL for whatever reason won't let me lift a still-frame image, Second, when I first set up the case I wasn't sure what was going to go into that cube.

You know I have seen those in the past at cons for pretty cheap, but i totally passed because it was "Robotech" and I really only like to collect the mecha anyway.

I honestly never thought I'd buy a bust. Then I saw them at a store for like $9.99 each and since my brother was strapped for cash I told him that'd make a good xmas gift. I figured, worst case scenario, I could sell them next Xmas and make a little money :) When I opened 'em up though I was quite surprised by how nice they were and they worked really great in a display.

Jenius - great setups. Out of curiosity, why no Max bust?

The place that had the other two busts was strangely out of Max (they probably saw how badly roy and rick sold so they didn't order as many of Max). If they ever do a Miriya I'll buy them both and add them to the Q-Rau set-up.

With so much Roy stuff, I see why you needed 2 shelves.

I have no idea where I'm going to put the VF-0S when it comes out. I'm gonna have to start working on a third Roy display!

Edited by jenius

Jenius - great setups. Out of curiosity, why no Max bust?

The place that had the other two busts was strangely out of Max (they probably saw how badly roy and rick sold so they didn't order as many of Max). If they ever do a Miriya I'll buy them both and add them to the Q-Rau set-up.

I did hear that they will be releasing Millia & Minmay busts in the future.

Yes they are.  They're honestly quite a bargain.  The big downfall is that the shelves aren't adjustable heights but if you're going to have a Yammy 1/48 in battloid mode they're pre-set at pretty much the perfect distance apart anyway.  I was going to buy some custom display cases so I could pack more in but they were a bit pricier than I expected.

Is this the one that you have?

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...productId=11638

20306_PE079916_S3.jpg

Any chance that you have a picture on your compter of the entire shelf in one pic?

If not, no problem.

I was curious as to how it looks all together.

Once again, props to you man!

You have shown me the way, given me a ideas & a vision of how I want my collection to be like in the future.

I think I need two of those cases at least, but I know my wife will just tell me we need to buy a house first before ANY crap glas casses.

Blah blah blah, you guys know how that goes......

this my small colection

39ne.jpg

fleet8ox.jpg

centro3oo.jpg

centro27fh.jpg

64zl1.jpg

i love this girl :p

sdf1close28lh.jpg

sdf1close1cf.jpg

and yamato 1/48

yamato25vk.jpg

I live in mexico and is very hard to find these mech`s toys and the prices are very high

to: macross world

:lol: "VIVA MEXICO CABRONES" :lol:

Edited by >EXO<

I live in mexico and is very hard to find these mech`s toys  and the prices are very high

to: macross world

:lol:  "VIVA MEXICO CABRONES" :lol:

378511[/snapback]

Nice collection CHAVAKAISER!

Are there any places/shops in Mexico where you can buy Macross toys?

Or did you get your collection online?

Looks like you also have an aweosme collection of Mazinger, WHOOOOO!!

Is this the one that you have?

That's the one! A little aftermarket lighting too (costs about $20 and super easy to install).

Any chance that you have a picture on your compter of the entire shelf in one pic?

Sure, gives me a chance to show off my MOSPEADA case! :) here's two cases side by side.

post-2677-1141976453_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenius

CHAVAKAISER: What did you mean by Small collection???  :ph34r:

378606[/snapback]

What did you mean by Small collection???

hello good she is small in conparacion to which you have

Are there any places/shops in Mexico where you can buy Macross toys?

Or did you get your collection online?

a friend buys some them in ebay

greater mind is bought in mexico

Where in Mexico do you live? My wife and I have family, in Durango, and the surronding cities.

BTW, which arms are those on your SDF-1? Customs?

i lived in monterrey nuevo leon nort of my contry

my to have family in durango

the custom arms is a ship from gundam my son lost the original :angry:

yes y loved mazinger

greetings