1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

here comes my GBP :p ... anyway, will take some more of my other valk. maybe post it up soon. cheers.

macrossikhiiblk3ba.th.jpg

the above photos are for every macross lovers. 1600x1200. can use it as your desktop wallpaper ;)

Edited by ikhii

Thanks for the kind words. Space issues are a huge concern here. I am always trying to figure out where to put stuff and where to put the must have new stuff. I have to have a 1/48 GBP, VF-1S Hikaru, VF-0S, and a 1/60 VF-1D. Those are my planned Macross purchases for the year. I alos want to get oneof the Masterpiece edition Voltron's and a 1/12 Scopedog.

well zeo mare was asking how come the 1J's crotch is short isn't it? apparantly there's two options to let u choose for the crotch

357182[/snapback]

actually i was joking around, i know that the part comes off and was making fun of the fact that he was missing his crotch, he had the Valk posed without it, even though everything else in the picture is complete. it looked really funny that is why i mentioned it. it loked like Loraine Bobbit (sp?) got ahold of him. :rolleyes:

chris

I'm showing off my completed M&M set

100_0980.jpg

That's a Max CMS figure in the Blue Q-Rau. You have to remove his feet to get him in that far. The cockpit will not close with out removing his forearms as well.

The photo should resize itself, whenever photbucket gets around to it.

You don't have the CMS Max figurine.

True dat homey... I try to limit my collecting to toys but I make occasionally exceptions. If toynami ever released a Miriya mini-bust I'd probably pick up Max's and add them on either side of the Q-rau set. Before you protest, I'm not one of those people who really cares much about whether I'm collecting Robotech or Macross merchandise.

Edited by jenius

That low-vis group shot is... Wicked! Great perspective.

I'm still working on my photography skills :( . Here's Roy again showing off his new hands, this time with fastpacks. I need better lighting so I can turn off the flash to avoid "deer in the headlight" effect.

strikebattdk_1.jpg

strikebattdk_2.jpg

Edited by ghostryder

now that's a good looking Roy....did you use the stock stickers or the custom water slide decals?

one of these days Im gonna have to sticker up my valks..they look soo good with the stickers on

& cmon guys, we need more GBP pics in action :)

Edited by aaajin

now that's a good looking Roy....did you use the stock stickers or the custom water slide decals?

one of these days Im gonna have to sticker up my valks..they look soo good with the stickers on

358257[/snapback]

Takatoy stickers... they are the next best thing to waterslide, and you can still abuse your valk like a toy. Leaving your valk naked really doesn't do it justice. Using custom stickers are the way to go, you can always peel them off and still have the orginal sticker sheet intact.

I think the GBP armour kind of defeats the purpose of being on an LV when the armour seems HiV in contrast.

Still looks sweet.

Oh my God, that LV contracted AIDS?

ah... no I get it now :)

LowVis definitely doesn't work in the GBP-1 and doesn't make sense for lots of reasons. You would only need to be a LV if you were flying around within an atmosphere. The GBP certainly would not be used for atmospheric flight. That's not to say a custom LV GBP still wouldn't look cool... just not very pracitcal.

I was wondering if this would work.  I'll let somebody else post a double strike cannon pic. :)

359499[/snapback]

I was asking the same thing in another thread wondering if the fastpack weapons can load directly to the GBP booster packs. I guess that photo confirms it.

359538[/snapback]

Actually, the fast pack weapons cannot load to the GBP booster pack. There's a considerable size difference between the GBP booster and fast pack booster.

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause confusion; I originally thought there was a clearance issue with the large fast pack booster and the GBP shoulder-mounted hardware.

Edited by Wicked Ace

I was wondering if this would work.  I'll let somebody else post a double strike cannon pic. :)

359499[/snapback]

I was asking the same thing in another thread wondering if the fastpack weapons can load directly to the GBP booster packs. I guess that photo confirms it.

359538[/snapback]

THAT WAS ME he took my idea of an Armored Strike Valkyrie that I suggested awhile ago when news of the GBP came out. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

It has been awhile since I made my last post but I wanted to wait until I got my hands on the Super armor parts for my cannon fodder and my VF-1J hikaru at the expense of missing my auto insurance payment ohwell I can get another insurance policy that is cheaper. came within a week on the day I paid for it alot sooner than expected. Took me hours to trim the stickers for both the Super parts and VF-1J.

post-269-1139012981_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013012_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013043_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013555_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013589_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013618_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013672_thumb.jpg

post-269-1139013760_thumb.jpg