1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Any idea why HLJ listing for the Super/Strike FAst Packs are on backordered status I took a look on Toywave and they have a nice healthy stock of them as a matter of fact, after finally sending payment for my Cannon Fodder I ordered the Fast Pack from Toywave ,it seems HLJ has problems with their invetory. :angry:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Family photo... :p

We all know what the VF-1J is waiting for... :lol:

PA080089.jpg

335058[/snapback]

Looks like what you did for your Cannon Fodder, is what I plan to do with mine :)

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Any idea why HLJ listing for the Super/Strike FAst Packs are on backordered status I took a look on Toywave and they have a nice healthy stock of them as a matter of fact, after finally sending payment for my Cannon Fodder I ordered the Fast Pack from Toywave ,it seems HLJ has problems with their invetory. :angry:

335165[/snapback]

HLJ probably ran out of their initial inventory. They did put the Fast packs up for preorder.

How do you post a pic as an embed rather than a thumbnail attachment?  Looks like you needs ome villains or something so you can get some action shots going.

335119[/snapback]

To have pics appear directly instead of thumbnails, you need to link the image from a URL rather than upload an image as an attachment.

Valk-1S Posted Today, 05:36 PM

QUOTE(jenius @ Oct 9 2005, 02:07 AM)

How do you post a pic as an embed rather than a thumbnail attachment?  Looks like you needs ome villains or something so you can get some action shots going.

To have pics appear directly instead of thumbnails, you need to link the image from a URL rather than upload an image as an attachment.

Yep! What he says... :lol:

I used http://img.photobucket.com/ hope that helps... :D

335165[/snapback]

HLJ probably ran out of their initial inventory. They did put the Fast packs up for preorder.

335190[/snapback]

Great, :angry: they should have mentioned that by sending an e-mail saying that they ran out and have to backorder it. I had pre-ordered it when they announced they were re-issuing them along with VF-1S. But I'm going with Toywave since I can get it for 48 bucks which is cheaper than getting it on HLJ, so I can have a cannon fodder with Fastpacks. Too bad Yamato didn't make a TV version fastpacks for the VF-1A Production color Valk. By the way has anyone gotten any thing from toywave.com. And are there any good feedbacks about them before I send payment.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

By the way has anyone gotten any thing from toywave.com. And are there any good feedbacks about them before I send payment.

I ordered multiple items from Ken at www.toy-wave.com over the past three years and I will continue to do so. He always comes through with the product and he ships them fast and securely. He usually replies to questions I have within 24 hours. Recently, when my Yamato 1/48 VF-1A mass production type arrived without it's heatshield due to a factory oversight, he removed a heatshield from his own stock to replace mine at no extra cost. His prices are fair and his shipping charges are decent. He is a top-notch seller and has earned my respect and patronage time and time again.

By the way has anyone gotten any thing from toywave.com. And are there any good feedbacks about them before I send payment.

335368[/snapback]

Toywave is great. No problems with him. Have always been getting great service from him. But just be aware I think he may be away this week but there will probably be someone else covering for him. I remember seeing it on the pop up when you enter his website.

Family photo... :p

We all know what the VF-1J is waiting for... :lol:

PA080089.jpg

335058[/snapback]

Woah...was my Valks that sparkly white before? :blink:

Crap...now i gotta check if my valks have yellowed slightly. <_<

at first, my friend bought loads of gundam kits from Ken...then he introduces me to Ken (early 2003 when he just opened toy-wave), I bought off a LV (my first 1/48) for USD 130 shipped...then I accidentally introduces him to this forum :p .....if not I wouldnt have any competition to buy valks at cheap cheap price :lol:

Edited by aaajin

wolfx

QUOTE(eming @ Oct 8 2005, 11:38 PM)

Family photo... 

We all know what the VF-1J is waiting for... 

Woah...was my Valks that sparkly white before? 

Crap...now i gotta check if my valks have yellowed slightly. 

ha ha...

Did some colour tweaking in photoshop... :lol:

I have ordered from toywave for many times already.  His price is fair (but not always the cheapest), the packaging is really good and very good communication. 

I better check my VF-1A CF to confirm mine has a heat shield.

I havn't taken it out from the box yet.

335417[/snapback]

Thanks every on for the info it makes me feel better that my money is in better hands. Well it has been a long time since I ever posted some pics of my meager little collectiondue to the lack of a Digital camera, but I managed to get my hands on my sisters. So here they are.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I have ordered from toywave for many times already.  His price is fair (but not always the cheapest), the packaging is really good and very good communication. 

I better check my VF-1A CF to confirm mine has a heat shield.

I havn't taken it out from the box yet.

335417[/snapback]

Thanks every on for the info it makes me feel better that my money is in better hands. Well it has been a long time since I ever posted some pics of my meager little collectiondue to the lack of a Digital camera, but I managed to get my hands on my sisters. So here they are.

336386[/snapback]

Alright I'm having problems posting the pics I have taken do to some error on the the forums not allowing Kodak easyshare pictures or that the pics are on a easy share format the system does not recognize. :(:angry:

try saving em in jpeg format

336444[/snapback]

I did, and I am still having trouble with it. I might have to save them on a zip disk and move to another computer because it might be my sisters computer that is blocking me from posting these pics.

a little bit of scenery change.  minor but at least it's different from my other valks.  ^_^  now i just need to finish up my kakizaki 1S with green lens to match these.

338120[/snapback]

Hot Damn, that's cool!!

I also like the yellow heatshield. Very blasphemous and controversial. :ph34r: