1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

I found some fantastic images over at Danny Choo The site owner has taken some amazing photos of his VF-1A DYRL Max, Gundam Models, and Star Wars toys.

The poses are great, but the photography is the part that really stands out. Take a look!

(oops, bad link)

Edited by armentage

I found some fantastic images over at  Danny Choo  The site owner has taken some amazing photos of his VF-1A DYRL Max, Gundam Models, and Star Wars toys. 

The poses are great, but the photography is the part that really stands out.  Take a look!

320591[/snapback]

Can you direct link the 1/48 gallery? I could only find the PG Aile and RX-79-2 galleries.

finally got around to stickering 3 of these. (not canon of course), I'm going to do a sticker up a VS-1S Focker in TV version with TV Super FPs and Hikaru pilot next.

also just commissioned Kurt to do a Max 1A TV, will post pics when he's done :)

vf1s.jpg

Misfits Squadron!!!  :lol:

320985[/snapback]

Nice scheme! I like it. Weird huge skull though.... :huh:

Why are the wing flaps missing? :lol:

Edited by wolfx

Danny Choo's Toy Pics

That'll do you good, Wolfx.  Plenty of pics of 1/48th Max, a few Gundams, and tons of starwars.  The guy's a genius! Check out the pics of the Storm Troopers, it looks like they're real fictional characters!

320618[/snapback]

Nice pics, but can someone tell him it's a 1A and not a 1S? I hate to think if he bought it thinking it's a 1S...

320985[/snapback]

Nice scheme! I like it. Weird huge skull though.... :huh:

Why are the wing flaps missing? :lol:

321171[/snapback]

yeah.,, its misfits.. u know the band? its kinda goth/punk old school band.. but anyway the flaps broke!!!! :( but i did mange to put it back wit a putty but it cant flap anymore... :blink: ill be replacing the stickers wit decals.. i hpoe i can do it when i got the time... :rolleyes:

Edited by Auto Pilot Off

finally got around to stickering 3 of these. (not canon of course), I'm going to do a sticker up a VS-1S Focker in TV version with TV Super FPs and Hikaru pilot next.

also just commissioned Kurt to do a Max 1A TV, will post pics when he's done :)

vf1s.jpg

320723[/snapback]

Hey Chowser, What sticker ddi you use?

Sorry, is that a serious question or am I just gullible? The band is.... The Misfits.

320985[/snapback]

I saw a kid with that skull on his T-shirt. What group uses that skull igsignia?

321616[/snapback]

Sorry, is that a serious question or am I just gullible?  The band is.... The Misfits.

320985[/snapback]

I saw a kid with that skull on his T-shirt. What group uses that skull igsignia?

321616[/snapback]

321641[/snapback]

It's a band.

Sorry, is that a serious question or am I just gullible?  The band is.... The Misfits.

320985[/snapback]

321616[/snapback]

321641[/snapback]

It's a band.

321646[/snapback]

Where's Jem and the Holograms? :D

321696[/snapback]

That's what i was wondering. :lol::lol::lol:

321774[/snapback]

They were an actual real punk band that looked the wrestlers from demolition and sung about the plots of horror movies.

321809[/snapback]

yeah.. and they were as old as hulk hogan... wahahah... but they can eat u up still..

320985[/snapback]

321616[/snapback]

321641[/snapback]

It's a band.

321646[/snapback]

321696[/snapback]

I was gonna post that but decided not to do it :p