1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Nice to see the VF-19

Shouldn't it be entering tummy first?

I experiment with different angles. :D

:p That is cool, it looks like Isamu's almost toast entry

Here's a close up of my VF-1A GBP.... it was the only 1/60 i had left that was naked... =]

Picture008.jpg

can't wait till that 1/48 GBP to come out!!! i'm gonna be soooo broke....

Edited by kiririth

:lol: and check out my new 1/48 1A Hikkie that i got from Jole727... thanks man!! i wish i had the balls to use a sticker sheet on these bad boys, but i can't bring myself to attempt to custom a $130 toy.... haha

Picture012.jpg

ooooo... and check out my 1S max without the visor as it fell off.... it's the recast Rohby head that i've yet to put together.... still waiting on him to send me some instructions on how to do it... :p

Edited by kiririth

Nice pics,you guys!! And that's a mighty fine collection there, KIRIRITH! :) !! But I guess it's safe to say that IKEA's making some money on MWers with their DETOLF cases :lol::D !

Not just MW-ers. ALmost all toy forums i go to stand by the DETOLF. It seems indispensable for any toy collector's collection. ;)

Well uve all seen the vb-6, so i thro in my bot to spice it up abit. I finally got my 2 vb-6's!!!! I fixed the limpy arms, now if only i knew how to fix those leg tabs... <_<

If only the head could slide forward abit. It really grew on meh ones i stickered it up and fixed the arms. i luv yamato *^_^*

post-4-1115490954_thumb.jpg