1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

VF-1 2NV, there's an ugly man hiding in the back of your display case that you might want to watch, cuz he's taking spy shots of your collection

Haha :lol: . That is how my hair looks like when it is not oiled / slicked back :p . BTW, Godzilla, the vf-1a's were commissioned.

It is a carrier, I took a picture, it's on the deck of the Intrepid, in NYC, that was for Fleet week, I took some shots of the deck so I can play with them later adding Macross symbols ;)

P.D. this plane reminds me of Hikaru's Acrobat plane

post-4-1118260087_thumb.jpg

Edited by LocoMacross

VF-1 2NV, there's an ugly man hiding in the back of your display case that you might want to watch, cuz he's taking spy shots of your collection

Haha :lol: . That is how my hair looks like when it is not oiled / slicked back :p . BTW, Godzilla, the vf-1a's were commissioned.

Let me guess... Jung? Very nice indeed.

Even though this is a Yamato thread, I'm just going to put pics of my whole collection here ('cause it ain't that much!). :p

1/48 Yamato Valkyries

post-25-1118380432.jpg

1/60 and 1/72 Yamato Valkyries

post-25-1118380480.jpg

1/55 BanDai Valkyries

post-25-1118380499.jpg

JMs and a Mospeada Ride Armor

post-25-1118380516.jpg

Edited by valkyrie312

your JM collection is totally sweet. The Bandai second from the right, is that the newest VF-1S reissue? Did Bandai go back to the ol' school Takatoku head after the 1990 rounded redesign head? They also added the black on the legs again?

your JM collection is totally sweet. The Bandai second from the right, is that the newest VF-1S reissue? Did Bandai go back to the ol' school Takatoku head after the 1990 rounded redesign head? They also added the black on the legs again?

Thanks, man! Yeah, BanDai did re-issue the Taka version of the Super Valkyrie.

Nice! I like the abundance of GBP Armor in your 1/60 collection! :D

Have three more sets, but I need more 1/60's Cannon Fodders :lol:

My TRU CF is wearing a set and the production CF (after a little mod in the back pack) stole Hikaru's Fast Packs.

i see a skateboard there but it doesn't look like its been skated. you skate? cause i skate! :) nice clean collection though, my shelves are looking bad as of late, it just too crowded.

Edited by haterist

i see a skateboard there but it doesn't look like its been skated. you skate? cause i skate! :) nice clean collection though, my shelves are looking bad as of late, it just too crowded.

You are right, it's not been skated enough <_< It's new but there are a few scratches :lol:

Skating is more a hobby to me. I'm into surfing. Have been surfing every day for fifteen years!! Got back from Hawaii a week ago. Been there with my girlfriend since last December for the big winter season ;)

Carrying my surfboards, baggage, a boxed VB-6 König, a boxed 1/48 Roy, a loose 1/35 Legioss and the Gold Book was really a nightmare!!!!!

Took the boxed 1/48 and König with me into the cockpit :lol:

A little bit OT, but that skate was involved in some "vigilante" action. Last November a guy with a knife tried to steal it from me.

To make the story short he lost some teeth!!

Not that I'm proud of what I did but he was threatening me with his knife. If anyone is going to get hurt it better not be me ;)

Got back from Hawaii a week ago. Been there with my girlfriend since last December for the big winter season ;)

Carrying my surfboards, baggage, a boxed VB-6 König, a boxed 1/48 Roy, a loose 1/35 Legioss and the Gold Book was really a nightmare!!!!!

You got all of that from Hawaii. Where did you get them? Toys n joys? Mechahawaii? Collector Maniacs? The swap meet?

You got all of that from Hawaii. Where did you get them? Toys n joys? Mechahawaii? Collector Maniacs? The swap meet?

I won the Legioss and Gold Book on ebay. And I bought the König and 1/48 Roy from Kevin ;)

I won the Legioss and Gold Book on ebay. And I bought the König and 1/48 Roy from Kevin ;)

I see. You are truly a macross fanny. You couldn't stay away from your stuff :lol: . 7 months is a long time. I know how you feel. I carry a pic of my display cabinet with me in my id necklace :rolleyes: .

i see a skateboard there but it doesn't look like its been skated.  you skate?  cause i skate! :)  nice clean collection though, my shelves are looking bad as of late, it just too crowded.

You are right, it's not been skated enough <_< It's new but there are a few scratches :lol:

Skating is more a hobby to me. I'm into surfing. Have been surfing every day for fifteen years!! Got back from Hawaii a week ago. Been there with my girlfriend since last December for the big winter season ;)

i've been skating for almost 20 years but i've never surfed before. :( i always wanted to but the surf locations in NYC are few and far. :lol:

it makes sense to go to hawaii, its like winter time down in argentina right now or just getting there. i have a few friends from there and a few of the guys here are trying to plan a snowboarding trip this summer. hopefully it'll happen, or i'll just wait til its winter and so i can enjoy the summer there. in case anyones wondering, our winters are their summers and vise versa.

if some dude pulled a knife on me for my board, i don't think i would've let that mofo live. i don't know whats up with trying to rob someone for their skateboard? don't they realize its actually a dangerous weapon? i've given out my fair share of beat downs with mine, a good swing into the shins will take down any man, then catch them upside the head with that juicy metal truck and its a wrap! :lol i don't like fighting especially since i'm a peaceful person and all i'm ever trying to do is skate and be left alone, i don't bother anyone. but if you mess with that, i show no mercy. i'm not even trying to be a tough guy but messing with my skateboard is like messes with a man french fries....its just a no-no. :D

I carry a pic of my display cabinet with me in my id necklace :rolleyes: .

When I travel, I carry pix of my collection too :lol:

the 2 of yous need some serious help. :lol:

Everybody is telling me I need some help! I wonder why? :lol:

If you can, come and visit Argentina. You'll have a lot of fun ;)

You won't find much Macross though <_<

I carry a pic of my display cabinet with me in my id necklace :rolleyes: .

When I travel, I carry pix of my collection too :lol:

the 2 of yous need some serious help. :lol:

Everybody is telling me I need some help! I wonder why? :lol:

If you can, come and visit Argentina. You'll have a lot of fun ;)

You won't find much Macross though <_<

actually my friend Diego still has his collection of robotech trading cards from when he was a kid. he said i could have them if i came down there which would be super friggin cool considering i didn't even know robotech made trading cards. B)) he also said i'd get plenty of action from the women down there just because i'm from New York. :D