1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Wow, haven't been keeping up with my threads. Great work everyone. I love looking at all those pretty pictures.

Here are a few from my very modest collection:

VF1ACF.jpg

DSCN6259.jpg

VF1Aart1.jpg

And this last one is a bit of a colab between my roomie (8th Darkness on Newgrounds) and myself. He did most of the work, since he's the photoshop master. I took the pic. :p The VF-19 has seen better days.

Untitled-3copycopy.jpg

sweetness.... did you also alter the red in that Milia valk in the background?

354431[/snapback]

THE 1S is fully repaint in light gray body color, and using camel yellow,tv style sticker set and modify the original movie pilot to TV version flight suit.

the milia 1J haven't repaint, but do some little paint works on it,

such as the head laser and paint all the "screw" in white color :)

I think Hayao K. has the best 1/48 collection I've ever seen. Other collections may be more numerous but his attention to detail is what I like. He has perfectly represented the TV version valks. That's awesome, Hayao!

And Hayao, that's a really nice Focker. All you need now is a VF-1D and your collection will be complete.

I think Hayao K. has the best 1/48 collection I've ever seen.  Other collections may be more numerous but his attention to detail is what I like.  He has perfectly represented the TV version valks.  That's awesome, Hayao!

And Hayao, that's a really nice Focker.  All you need now is a VF-1D and your collection will be complete.

354721[/snapback]

THANKYOU VERY MUCH~

I also waiting for a 1D, but I really want a true perfect transform vf-1D,

so I haven't buy Captain america's parts...

and also, I still need an "angel bird", I will make it in the Chrismas Holiday :D