Latest commissions are complete!

Kurt

Here are the latest commissions I just finished. A couple of TV VF-1A's. These are a bit of a departure from my usual work because there is no weathering. That was a customer request. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

post-4-1113156422_thumb.jpg

They look fantastic. Great work as always kurt. I wish I had some spare cash around to commission a custom. Maybe I'll save up for it. The more I see your work, the more I want to have one done for myself. And I just so happen to own a 1/48 VF-1A that has always been the black sheep of my triplets. Might just have to do something with it :)

I like it I like it!

Sometimes the weathring is a bit overdone (not necessarily you, just in general). They seemed to keep the planes pretty clean on the TV show! :)

and how much does a custom like that cost? Specifically... say I supplied a yammie 1/60 strike that I wanted to look like a jetfire?

How about painting a unique custom? I'm real good at making stuff but don't have the desire to paint them once I build them. Just curious.

I like them a lot, but I wonder, why doesn't anyone use the actual TV show arms?

not many people have tv arms to spare :)

I have a set of TV arms waiting for me to get a spare 1A so I can commission someone to do my Max custom (since I have no skills whatsoever).

Looks great Kurt!

I'm usually a fan of weathering. . . but these two may have just converted me. They look absolutely fantastic. Maybe the lack of weathering is triggering that "fresh out of the box" giddiness that then overwhelms my love a well-weathered model/toy.

Or maybe I'm thinking about it too much. . . :unsure:

H