It's here...Shadow Chronicles screenshot!

Oh come on, no one else see's the similarities?

Holy crap, you're right!

THEY'RE BOTH ANIME CHARACTERS.

With similar character designs...

Look at the eyes, the chin, the ears, the hair, the nose...

their isn't much similarity there, except that they both have angular facial structures.

I don't see it.

Yea...they both have a bit of wild hair that hangs down onto their foreheads....just like 100 other f&cking anime characters. <_<

I can actually see a bit more to it, not enough for me to scream rip off, but they do share some superficial traits. The hair is somewhat similar, both are drawn in a very angular style, with similar facial structure. They both wear uniforms with a stiff collar with a jewel of some sort in the bottom center.

Individually these traits can be said of any number of anime characters. Here there's a vague, passing semblance worthy of a lame "seperated at birth" reference on some fan site.

Holy crap, you're right!

Hate to 4chan-this, but WIN. ;)

Seriously, why is every character look-a-like a lack of creativity or conspiracy. OH NO! God made me almost exactly like my dad in appearance! Lazy God! :rolleyes:

Edited by Wes

Holy crap, you're right!

With similar character designs...

Ok, your need to link everything to either Evangelion and/or Leiji Matsumoto is usually pretty funny but you are really reaching here. Just what exactly is so similar about these two? It's clearly not the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, eyebrows, jawline, cheeks or the costume.

Thanks Robotech Union! More Screenshots:

Now I know what's bugging me. That's not Stik at all, it's Professor Fuyutski from Evangelion!

Scott_1.jpgfuyutski.jpg

no

Thanks Robotech Union! More Screenshots:

Now I know what's bugging me. That's not Stik at all, it's Professor Fuyutski from Evangelion!

Scott_1.jpgfuyutski.jpg

no

Actually, I do...They both have -- hair, and eyes, and breathe....other than that, I'm lost :D

If you add 25-30 years to our blue-haired fellow, keep the haircut, yeh, does kinda look like Fuyutski. But no, I don't see it.

But back to those hips...

Them be child bearing hips!

Graham

Hips? Look at those thighs...you could crush nuts in between those.

Agent Ones :rolleyes:

I AM truly at home, between a woman's legs.

I thought you were only at home when you were drinking mead from the skull of your most recent enemy, A1.

Agent Ones :rolleyes:

I AM truly at home, between a woman's legs.

I thought you were only at home when you were drinking mead from the skull of your most recent enemy, A1.

NO! Thats where I am HAPPIEST! But I am AT HOME between a beautiful woman's legs.

NO!  Thats where I am HAPPIEST!  But I am AT HOME between a beautiful woman's legs.

So, you're a vagina?

H

Edited by Hurin

You know I don't know if I should just laugh or laugh crying cause that was good. Its almost like "If I wanted to be in sports, I'd be a woman's bike seat"

But all jokes aside, I do hope the best for Season "4" and hope it atleast lasts without too much critisium...if not we all know who we blame, Tommy Yune and mmmaaaaaaaayyyyyyybe a bit Agent One cause he takes the punishment, puts it in a blender with some vitamin C, and some egg yoke and left over Chinese food and drinks it down.

My only regret is that I have to have that dumb-ass "edited" marker. I originally went with "p**sy". . . but all those asterisks there ruins it. So I had to go with the clean version. :angry:

And darn A1! He went ahead and defused it by being able to laugh at himself!

I guess my dad's not all bad. Even if he is a giant vagina.

H

My only regret is that I have to have that dumb-ass "edited" marker. I originally went with "p**sy". . . but all those asterisks there ruins it. So I had to go with the clean version. :angry:

H

I am proud of you, my son.

H

Sometimes I think you guys don't get me at all... I am a total ham all the time. I make a joke about everything, and my favorite thing to laugh at is ME!

• 1 month later...

Update:At the London Expo Iona Morris, Fox Kids's animated X-men's Storm and Robotech's Claudia Grant, has been confirmed as the voice of Dr. Jean Grant in Shadow Chronicles. Thanks shadowchroniclesnews.com for the info and pics. Also on the site there is a cool animatic featuring two members in the series with voice overs.

post-26-1116474406.jpg

I'm really liking these character designs.

I can't say I hate em, but they aren't doing much for me. I wish they were sticking to a more 80's style of anime. Something that would mesh better with Macross/SC/Mosp.

I can't say I hate em, but they aren't doing much for me. I wish they were sticking to a more 80's style of anime. Something that would mesh better with Macross/SC/Mosp.

Yea,

I actually have a hard time buying Vince is the little brother of Claudia and the father of Bowie from the redesign. I hate to say it, but Vince from The Sentinels was more convincing.

I can't say I hate em, but they aren't doing much for me.  I wish they were sticking to a more 80's style of anime.  Something that would mesh better with Macross/SC/Mosp.

Yea,

I actually have a hard time buying Vince is the little brother of Claudia and the father of Bowie from the redesign. I hate to say it, but Vince from The Sentinels was more convincing.

At least the artwork matched.