It's here...Shadow Chronicles screenshot!

What?

Explain that.

The stereotyped black male is that of an overly buffed out like he was on steroids in anime, or american cartoons in this day of age unless they're really young.

Generally they have some facial hair or just completely baby smooth no hair period.

But he does look like the guy from COPS......damn.....I remember them 0_o I use to have the toys where they had those HUGE weapons with caps?

Edited by Hikuro

What?

Explain that.

The stereotyped black male is that of an overly buffed out like he was on steroids in anime, or american cartoons in this day of age unless they're really young.

Generally they have some facial hair or just completely baby smooth no hair period.

But he does look like the guy from COPS......damn.....I remember them 0_o I use to have the toys where they had those HUGE weapons with caps?

Everybody in cartoons looks juiced...

I thought Iona Morris was already confirmed. Man, guess I know way more than I should. Some of the animated sequences look tight!!! Especially some of the battle scenes. As far as character design, I was thrown back a little by the new designs, but as I've seen the U.N. thing (on DVD) Marlene/Arial is freaking hot. They made her absolutely gorgeous (prrrrrrr). Since DR Movie is doing the animation, look for this movie when out to look very much like Yukikaze in animation, character design, and animatics. At least I can deduct from what I've seen. Hope it comes out well, cause this is new ground for the people at HG. :D

So, it's suppose to be released this year right? So what's with the pre production art crap? By now they should have clips and screen shots. Has anyone holding their breaths cheated by inhaling a little by now? :rolleyes:

So, it's suppose to be released this year right? So what's with the pre production art crap?  By now they should have clips and screen shots.  Has anyone holding their breaths cheated by inhaling a little by now? :rolleyes:

That's because the series is VAPORWARE (and I shall continue to think so until I see a pilot episode)... it'll only be released on this type of media they call YOUR FREAKIN' IMAGINATION..... :ph34r:

*sigh* I keep wanting to hope HG actually does something right.. but it's setback after setback...

Edited by Skull Leader

So, it's suppose to be released this year right? So what's with the pre production art crap?  By now they should have clips and screen shots.  Has anyone holding their breaths cheated by inhaling a little by now? :rolleyes:

That's because the series is VAPORWARE (and I shall continue to think so until I see a pilot episode)... it'll only be released on this type of media they call YOUR FREAKIN' IMAGINATION..... :ph34r:

*sigh* I keep wanting to hope HG actually does something right.. but it's setback after setback...

Tommy revealed that DR Movie will finish principle animation in July then it's off to post production. All of the preproduction sketches and the U.N. ad are previews to the series.