New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

Well, there is nowhere to go after the conversion kits are released.

1/48s Macross Zero and Plus Valks :D

nooo......we need something never done before, like a 1/48 VF-4...(hint, hint: look at your avatar)

• 2 weeks later...

I was browsing the web looking for more info on the 1/48 CF and I stumble across Hobbyonsale web page and they restocked the VF-1J Hikaru in both the normal and super. If there is still a supply of 1Js out there, this may lessen the chances of a Bundle pack unless the bundle comes with a CF.

Here's the link. Prices not much better than TINSINC though. And I don't know how good their service is as I never ordered from them.

http://www.hobbyonsale.com/angolz/productD...ductID=YAM00026

http://www.hobbyonsale.com/angolz/productD...ductID=YAM00025

Edited by Valk-1S

Here is a not so surprising development.

1/48 VF-1J Hikarus non fastpack are selling once again, almost gone. The supers are also selling, but not as fast.

Very smart of Yamato to just announce the GPB pack without VF-1J. The retailers who were sitting on dead stock probably are happy.

Where is this dead stock??? :blink::huh::blink:

A few days ago i searched all over the net for a vf-1J, and the cheapest i could find it for was $168. Everywheres its sold out, except at hobbyonsale it seems...

Where else is it availble?

1/48 VF-1J Hikarus non fastpack are selling once again, almost gone. The supers are also selling, but not as fast.

Very smart of Yamato to just announce the GPB pack without VF-1J. The retailers who were sitting on dead stock probably are happy.

A few days ago i searched all over the net for a vf-1J, and the cheapest i could find it for was $168. Everywheres its sold out, except at hobbyonsale it seems...

i was going to tell you to check out valkyrie-exchange because kevin had a bunch of super 1J's last week.....but hes all sold out now so i don't know where you could turn other than asking a overseas member to try and hunt one down for you. :huh:

i was going to tell you to check out valkyrie-exchange because kevin had a bunch of super 1J's last week.....but hes all sold out now so i don't know where you could turn other than asking a overseas member to try and hunt one down for you. :huh:

Heh heh heh..... :p

The Volks at Nipponbashi has a small number of the VF-1J Hikaru 1/48. Kotobukiya also has a small number of the super version.

I never found their CS to be good anyway.

Yamato suppliers are still saying taht the GBP Bundle is not happening.

U mean the whole GBP project, or just the bundle with the 1J?

GBP Bundle = VF-1J + GBP Armour

Well, the last batch of Hikaru VF-1J 1/48 non fastpack that I know of in the Osaka area sold out. Volks had a 50-70% off sale today, on EVERYTHING. All the 1/48 were gone by the time I got there, even the 1A Hikaru :( Lets hope for a bundle pack release for the GPB

damn dood, 50-70% off! :o you never see that on anime toys here. :(

Well, the last batch of Hikaru VF-1J 1/48 non fastpack that I know of in the Osaka area sold out. Volks had a 50-70% off sale today, on EVERYTHING. All the 1/48 were gone by the time I got there, even the 1A Hikaru :( Lets hope for a bundle pack release for the GPB

Damn it. I wish some of the anime stores would do that here.

New pictures from HLJ: here and here

Interesting hands...

Really interesting :D

yeah they look very dyrl style...if that's the case then i'd hope for a whole set of dyrl style hands...but then again that'd mean eternal_d's work would've been in vane....

New pictures from HLJ: here and here

So... does this confirm that there will be no GPB bundle? :(

No, it is by no means conclusive....... except that the GBP can be posed with or without the cod piece.

Edit - did not see the caption that came with the photos....

Edited by BlueMax

Well, the last batch of Hikaru VF-1J 1/48 non fastpack that I know of in the Osaka area sold out.  Volks had a 50-70% off sale today, on EVERYTHING. All the 1/48 were gone by the time I got there, even the 1A Hikaru  :(  Lets hope for a bundle pack release for the GPB

damn dood, 50-70% off! :o you never see that on anime toys here. :(

Boy. You guys have hawk eyes!

Anyway I hope they don't disapoint. I remember threads like these until the actual product came out.

I love the DYRL hands.... soooo awesome. I will porbably still be getting some of Eternal D's tho, cuz my Roy needs em anyways :D This is looking cooler and cooler as it progresses, I very much appreciate the codpiece being removable. Very good decision on Yamato's part IMO.

this makes me wonder....does yamato gets their idea on what's gonna be next in the assembly line from MW?....like the cannon fodder and the TV hands...hmm..

well, they can always use the old molds to make the TV hands for the GBP becuz AFAIK, GBP also appeared in the TV series...why bother to make the TV hands?...Im not bitchin..well, I'm, like most of you, glad that they finally make the TV hands.....its just that Im wondering...are they monitoring us?

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

this makes me wonder....does yamato gets their idea on what's gonna be next in the assembly line from MW?....like the cannon fodder and the TV hands...hmm..

well, they can always use the old molds to make the TV hands for the GBP becuz AFAIK, GBP also appeared in the TV series...why bother to make the TV hands?...Im not bitchin..well, I'm, like most of you, glad that they finally make the TV hands.....its just that Im wondering...are they monitoring us?

aaajin

Probably not.

We aren't that special over here. I'm sure we aren't the only ones who disliked the hands on the DYRL valks. And releasing the CF is just common sense.

They have people who study the market. . . and I'm pretty sure they're much more interested in what their Japanese customers have to say.

The hands look good, wonder if they will include a hand to hold the gunpod similar to the tv hands? (that is if it can even hold a gunpod properly while wearing the fatsuit.)

haha fat suit.

Reminds me off these suits here:

post-4-1116469268.jpg

Edited by Nani?!