New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

instead of making an adapter for those who wanna keep the nosecone on, yamato should've just made two different coverings for the crotch area...

332150[/snapback]

There ARE two different coverings; one for the nosecone, one for without.

Interesting, so the hip, forearms and the calf ones don't open up then?

332143[/snapback]

According to this picture (see bottom left) the missiles from the forearm are removable too. At least the prototype was intended to.

post-557-1127931194_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

#91 has a ultraman look a like on the cover  :unsure: I can't make out the figure on the left of it is at an aquarion also?

http://www.hlj.com/product/WPPFG091

332659[/snapback]

I don't think that's an Ultraman on the cover of #91. I think it's one of the bad guys from the latest Masked Rider show.

And #91 doesn't have GBP pics, it has pics of the Yamato 1/60 scale VF-0S, which I have already scanned and posted on page #8 of the VF-0S thread nearly a month ago when #91 was first published.

Graham

#91 has a ultraman look a like on the cover  :unsure: I can't make out the figure on the left of it is at an aquarion also?

http://www.hlj.com/product/WPPFG091

332659[/snapback]

I don't think that's an Ultraman on the cover of #91. I think it's one of the bad guys from the latest Masked Rider show.

And #91 doesn't have GBP pics, it has pics of the Yamato 1/60 scale VF-0S, which I have already scanned and posted on page #8 of the VF-0S thread nearly a month ago when #91 was first published.

Graham

332702[/snapback]

Yeah, that was Masked Rider on the previous issue, which you did scan. The new one has Ultraman, plus it comes with Ultraman figures. It must be #92.

Also, the new issue of Quanto has tons of new pics as well, so I hear. Damn my backwater town!

Edited by Renato