What is the #1 Toy (not Model) that you love best?

JValk

For me it would be the 1/55 Chunky Monkey VF-1S 'Minmay Guard' custom by mslz22 (Mike). This baby stares me down every night and patrols the bed every morning. It's the only valk left in the house (all the rest is stored away from the baby) and I keep it safe high on a shelf the kid can't get to. Ah, Minmay Guard. How I love thee.

55mg-4-thumb.jpg

55mg-6-thumb.jpg

How about you all?

Edited by JValk

Gotta be my 1/60 Yamato VF-1J Miria version. This was the first Yammie that started my valkoholism. I never had a chunky monkey as a kid but wanted one so bad. I remember the feeling of inspecting (playing) with my new Yammie and that's the closest I've ever been to feeling that pure childhood excitement of a new toy.

I stand up...

ME: Hi, my name is Gabe and I'm a valkoholic.

Everybody: Hi, Gabe!

post-4-1108604586_thumb.jpg

Hmm.... it's tied somewhere between the 1/100 Koenig Monster, large Gakken Cyclone, MPC Prime, YF-19 (even with all it's faults), and my G1 Metroplex. I've been playing with the Koenig the msot lately.... but the Gakken's a blast too. The 1/48 peeves me because every time I touch it, the FPs and large missiles fly off.... it's fun otehrewise...

the large gakken cyclone.

theres nothing too special about it other than its one of the few toys out there that was way ahead of its time. B))

That's my fave as well. I bought mine Ride Armor w/everything; toy, original box and even the unused decal's at a local con for $25.

my favorite toys were thse figures i had when i was a kid, sometihng like ZAP police was the name, they were good quality, super poseable, interchangeable armore, overall completely badass and they wer eonly like $2 each, not small either, full size figures, i havent been able to find them again

I've got a bunch of stuff that I've never opened like the BTs, MPOP, and some of my 1/48s so I can't speak about those, but the toy that brought me the most joy that I can remember is my Yamato VF-19A. Something about it made me really happy the first time I opened it and transformed it.

I'd have to say my 1/48 Hikaru VF-1A, because it's my only 1/48. But at the moment it's boxed up in the closet, so it's not getting a lot of love. My Radio Shack RC Tiger I is also pretty nifty. (I've posted pics of it with a 1/55 Valk somewhere on the board, and a review somewhere else.)

newest would probably be my AOTC Obi-Wan saber with Parks Saber EL blade.

can't put this thing down.

but other than that, it's my Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Max, was the 1/60 till I got the 1/48 done. Now, that is the main one I pose and play with.

Got my 1/48 VF-1S squad (Roy, Hikaru, Max) now.

I'd say my camaro, but it's unsafe to drive at the moment,

I'd say my wife, but I can't play with her till I do something about the car,

I'd say my crossbow but the neighbors and police won't let me play with it anymore,

I'd be playing jarts but I don't have a set and they sell for $$ now-a-days

I'd say any abused 1/55 and my parts box is the most fun for me :rolleyes:

for me it is my 1/48 Valk, my Max Factory Genesic Gaogaigar or my Large Gakken Cyclone.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

1/35 Gakken ride armour is my favorite.

Out of all the toys that I have it is one of the few that even my wife (who couldn't care less about toys) says is cool.

I like my 1/55 valkries next.