Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

In the novelization of the ep3 chapters posted, Sidious calls for the clones to bring the emergency medical equipment and pulls Anakin up and out and does an invocation for Vader to live...

Stupid question why doesn't the emperor let him die and clone another Skkyyywaaalllkeerr?

A clone wouldn't necessarily be as strong with the force, and even if they were, there'd be all that time taken to educate, train, & hope they turn out as angry & prone to evil. It's a lot faster to just fix up the bust'd Vader :)

If that image of Anakin on the table is real, I'm a bit disappointed. He's just lying on a frickin table. Where's the life support machinery and tubes into him? And the lung machine implants, etc. They're already attaching the cyborg limbs and he's still wearing the remnants of the cloak he was burned in. You'd have to clean and sterilize all that tissue or he'd die from massive infection. Is he still wearing all that crap under his Vader suit? C'mon Lucas at least try a little bit!

Chances are that his clothes would have melted into his skin anyway, and doing skin grafts would just take that much longer....

Stupid question why doesn't the emperor let him die and clone another Skkyyywaaalllkeerr?

A clone wouldn't necessarily be as strong with the force, and even if they were, there'd be all that time taken to educate, train, & hope they turn out as angry & prone to evil. It's a lot faster to just fix up the bust'd Vader :)

And Vader was already full of rage. Use it, mold it, make it work for you.

Chances are that his clothes would have melted into his skin anyway, and doing skin grafts would just take that much longer....

Or the clothes burnt away from the heat. It looks like he's only got his pants. In that state, he probably doesn't feel much. Might as well put on some limbs if he doesn't feel anything.

If that image of Anakin on the table is real, I'm a bit disappointed.  He's just lying on a frickin table.  Where's the life support machinery and tubes into him?  And the lung machine implants, etc.  They're already attaching the cyborg limbs and he's still wearing the remnants of the cloak he was burned in.  You'd have to clean and sterilize all that tissue or he'd die from massive infection.  Is he still wearing all that crap under his Vader suit?  C'mon Lucas at least try a little bit!

May be they are testing it first before they the real operation.

I wonder how Shaak-ti's going to go down. She's already survived grievous twice. How much more lucky can she get?

Edited by Anubis

Next stupid question.

Clone Troopers are they castrated or something? Ten years training and another ten fighting the clone wars do any of them decide to make babies not bombs?

Hey, they're in the military, having fun blowing crap up and shooting Jedi. Sure that may seem like enough fun, but then they get liberty call and slide right on in to the next sleazy port on the conquest tour to get a piece of strange. The thought of a green skinned beauty saying, "Hey Clone Trooper, wanna date?" comes to mind.

Next stupid question.

Clone Troopers are they castrated or something? Ten years training and another ten fighting the clone wars do any of them decide to make babies not bombs?

They have been genetically modified, maybe thsi has something to do with their lack of labido, besides nobody but Han ever seemed very interested in getting a piece of ass in Star Wars, and Jango seemed so disinterested that instead of finding a woman and getting some lovin' he had a clone created of himself.

Next stupid question.

The only ones who would know that are the clones.

Any since all those clones are wearing practically the same thing, it's kinda hard to tell if one's out on a hot date since the squad mates can stand in for the missing clone. Heck, a new clone can replace the one making babies and no one would notice.

Next stupid question.

Clone Troopers are they castrated or something?  Ten years training and another ten fighting the clone wars do any of them decide to make babies not bombs?

They have been genetically modified, maybe thsi has something to do with their lack of labido, besides nobody but Han ever seemed very interested in getting a piece of ass in Star Wars, and Jango seemed so disinterested that instead of finding a woman and getting some lovin' he had a clone created of himself.

not true!!!

:lol:

flirt2.jpg

I met the red haired girl at RAF Feltwell last year. she was there with David Prowse , some one scene only guy who played an imp officer and dwarf who played the Ewok village leader. They were there for the 4th of July festival for us yanks over here.

Here ya go, more Aayla, but it's a AOTC publicity picture. Amy Allen sure makes a good looking green skinned woman.

I'd hit it all night long.

You notice how, in all this time between AOTC and ROTS, she STILL hasn't changed her outfit.

Boring fashion sense, or continuous morning after "walk of shame"? You decide!

SW comics, for the most part, have all had really crappy artwork.

the artwork is o-k but the dialog has been chopped down quite a bit. also some scenes you kind of wish we see more of (i might feel the same way with the movie as well).

SW comics, for the most part, have all had really crappy artwork.

the artwork is o-k but the dialog has been chopped down quite a bit. also some scenes you kind of wish we see more of (i might feel the same way with the movie as well).

That's why DVDs and Special Features were invented :D

But really, Star Wars is a story that needs to be seen in action on the big screen. No other medium really does a good enough job.

My only reason for seeing this movie is to watch the Jedi get the boot. The first two films made me care very little about the fact that these idiots were going to get wiped out.

I'll be cheering "Go Evil!"

I find Mace Windu kinda un-jedi like actually. He seems a bit pompous and stuck up. He is still playing it like Jules.

My only reason for seeing this movie is to watch the Jedi get the boot.  The first two films made me care very little about the fact that these idiots were going to get wiped out.

I'll be cheering "Go Evil!"

I find Mace Windu kinda un-jedi like actually. He seems a bit pompous and stuck up. He is still playing it like Jules.

ALL the Old Republic Jedi were pompus and stuck-up.

But that gives credit to the perception that the jedi have become overconfident and arrogant, assuming more of them showboat like Windu does.

But that gives credit to the perception that the jedi have become overconfident and arrogant, assuming more of them showboat like Windu does.

The fact that Supreme Chancillor Palpatine was sitting before their best and brightest members and they had no clue at all whom he was.

Anakin's comment in the nightclub, "Jedi business, go back to your drinks." So they have the authority to come in, start a major ruckus, and then waltz away without so much as an explanation? That had to grate on more than a few nerves, especially any on-planet police forces.

Their librarian. "Master Kenobi, if an item doesn't appear in our archives then it does not exist." I strongly suspect that that attitude of snobbery is endemic throughout the whole Jedi Order.

The Jedi Council in Episode I was totally unwilling to even entertain the thought that the mysterious warrior Qui-Gon faced on Tatooine was a Sith, since they were certain the Sith had been wiped out a millenium before.

The simple fact of the matter is that the Jedi Order had faced no real threats to their authority or power within the Old Republic, so it had slowly but surely gone to their heads.

And that's not even touching on some of the ideas presented within the EU.