Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

They have done a pretty good job of inserting snuobbish moments throughout the last two films didn't they.

I never quite agreed with the librarian's "If it's not in here it doesn't exist." That's just blind arrogance.

The Jedi's refusal to even agree that it was a Sith that attackes Qui-Gon was stupid. What else could it have been? After Maul and Qui-gon dead, then Yoda and Mace confer "it was clearly a sith". They didn't have any kind of urgency about the second one though. No "we really need to find out if it was the master or apprentice" but more of a "meh, Obi-wan won, case closed for now".

Let's not forget the classic "Count Dooku was once a Jedi Knight, it's not in his character."

:lol:

Additional images

macevspalps2uj.th.jpg padmeafter16aa.th.jpg post4811121224660pi.th.jpg post4811121344860rh.th.jpg yodaandorder662ak.th.jpg

those are some great spoiler pics, does anyone have anything of grevious yet? i have seen so little of him

chris

Let's not forget the classic "Count Dooku was once a Jedi Knight, it's not in his character."

:lol:

Well I think Mace was right about. That, wasn't it said or going to be said that it was Nute Gunray that was behind trying to kill Padme, not Dooku himself. Then again, they didn't know Dooku was a Sith and the darkside clouds the judgement of people. Remember who they were sitting in front of and standing near when Mace and Yoda are talking.

The whole librarien thing annoyed me. True it showed how some of the Jedi could be but then again, I doubt just Jedi are like that. I don't think all Jedi were like that at all but it did go with Yoda's comment he made in Episode 2 to Obiwan and Mace. If you have one of the most complex and filled libraries in the galaxy, you'd have that type of attitude as well. Also there is telling if she was a Jedi similar to Obiwan, Yoda, Anakin, etc. She simply could have some force control, maybe even a little and the library is where she mainly worked at for years.

Edited by Effect

You guys do realize the whole plot will be revealed the second somebody gets their hands on the Dark Horse comic coming out in less than 2 days, right? Lucas is an idiot.

Er...the comic was already scanned and online about a week ago. :p

See that makes this stupid gag order all the more ridiculous. Shoulda figured it would have been leaked.

Despite all the leaks, I'm still getting really excited about this one. I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but I'm starting to wonder if all these "leaks" aren't just coming for Lucasfilms' pr department.

That's a possibility but it would make for the ultimate suck for those of us they had sign gag orders. :angry:

You guys do realize the whole plot will be revealed the second somebody gets their hands on the Dark Horse comic coming out in less than 2 days, right? Lucas is an idiot.

it came out yesterday actually

Despite all the leaks, I'm still getting really excited about this one. I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but I'm starting to wonder if all these "leaks" aren't just coming for Lucasfilms' pr department.

Not like we haven't known what's going to happen for about what...20 years? All Episode 3 will do is provide the details.

You know where I could find it online?

See that makes this stupid gag order all the more ridiculous. Shoulda figured it would have been leaked.

That's a possibility but it would make for the ultimate suck for those of us they had sign gag orders.

Wait you had to sign a gag order?

Edited by SpacePirateNeko

Wait you had to sign a gag order?

Yeah. Long story those of us who were privvy to the plot and much more last summer. Won't go into it cuz it's all just very STUPID with things coming out left and right and we still can't say a word.

Ewww. :ph34r:

WTF... that picture of Sidious and... Vader... looks like crap. What the Hell ever happened to 7 feet of Black Love?!? Vader looks too... average now. Small hands... now this obvious indignity: a reduction in height. Suck. Jeezus, at this height, Vader wouldn't even be able to successfully choke hold the Rebel Captain at the start of Star Wars (F that 'New Hope' crap).

Its like Palps is takin' Anakin out for the SW universe equivilant of Halloween. :lol:

<_<

I agree, Vader doesn't look too intimidating these days. Not that he's wimpy, but he's short and has those small hands. I guess we're supposed to assume he got bigger hands and longer legs attached between epIII and a New Hope. Maybe towards the end of III he'll say "Great, I'm alive, woah, what's up with these girly hands? Why am I so short?!"

WTF... that picture of Sidious and... Vader... looks like crap. What the Hell ever happened to 7 feet of Black Love?!? Vader looks too... average now. whimper ....whimper....

So....I'm guessing you don't know much about filming then? Just because Vader looks only a bit taller than Palps in that *PROMO PICTURE* it has nothing to do with how he'll be framed in the actual friggen film! Hell, in the last trailer he looks at least a full head taller than Palps.

Or do you actually believe that actors like Tom Cruise are 6'2" because they look that way on film?

Well, you'd think for the promo shot they'd photochop it so Vader looked more like, well, Vader.

And what would they photochop? Is his armor not black & gunmetal enough? Are his lights not shiny enough? Is his saber not red enough? :rolleyes:

Jeeze, some of you kids really need to stop taking this shite so seriously.

Jeeze, some of you kids really need to stop taking this shite so seriously

Dude, it's Friday....relax. Yes, it is just a movie. But, Hayden (that is him in the suit right?) just doesn't seem to wear it quite right. I know it's the same suit with some minor modifications but it just looks... off. Just my opinion, I'm not whining or trying to stir the pot.

WTF... that picture of Sidious and... Vader... looks like crap. What the Hell ever happened to 7 feet of Black Love?!? Vader looks too... average now. whimper ....whimper....

So....I'm guessing you don't know much about filming then? Just because Vader looks only a bit taller than Palps in that *PROMO PICTURE* it has nothing to do with how he'll be framed in the actual friggen film! Hell, in the last trailer he looks at least a full head taller than Palps.

Or do you actually believe that actors like Tom Cruise are 6'2" because they look that way on film?

You mean Tom Cruise ISN'T 8 feet tall?!? :rolleyes:

Here's a thought wise ass ... perhaps I DO understand how 'film magic' is made! <_<

What I'm saying is... is it to much to ask that - at least for the promo still pix - they get somebody that looks IMPOSING in the Vader costume (and it IS a costume, kiddies... Vader isn't *shudder* REAL! ;) ) ?!?

And I'm sorry, but the 'tiny hands' thing is readily visible in the trailer. Are they gonna CGI that out and give Vader big meaty man-stranglin' hands?!? I think not. IMO, I think that this is a legit critique.