Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Still don't know where to put star wars luke....damn...wanted to use the double detolf for the avengers line up.. but i can't know for sure until the Hulk arrives due to his height. I will probably have to reorganize again. damn!!! Planning on putting another coffee table in the other room to host the 89 batmobile when it comes. So excited =)

This is the other coffee table in the living room where the wife only allows it to be. NO FIGURES SHE SAYS =(

DisplayCase-1_zps87707cb1.jpg

DSC_0013_zps88c81d4b.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsb721659c.jpg

They never did and I think Matrix figures from them are long overdue.

My dream is that they make Omar from the Wire...granted I'd probably be the only one buying such a figure but still...dream the impossible :)

They never did and I think Matrix figures from them are long overdue. My dream is that they make Omar from the Wire...granted I'd probably be the only one buying such a figure but still...dream the impossible :)

There are a lot of characters from a lot of stuff that would make great 1/6th figures, but they're to busy making a million different batman and Iron man figures to do anything else.

They also clearly hate American game developers.

Edited by anime52k8

Hey Kicker, pls post a pic once you receive iron man and hulk with your captain America and Thor.

Wow, I am really liking the Captain America, what are you thoughts on it vrs the other ones your have in your avengers team.

Edit: Just saw how awesome the Hawkeye is, wow, you gotta get it too!!!

Edited by Arthurius

I don't own an M3....well maybe I could have by now. Then again my bro-in law is trying to convince me to pick a used one now since the prices aren't too bad.

Hey Kicker, pls post a pic once you receive iron man and hulk with your captain America and Thor.

Wow, I am really liking the Captain America, what are you thoughts on it vrs the other ones your have in your avengers team.

Edit: Just saw how awesome the Hawkeye is, wow, you gotta get it too!!!

I will!!! I had a custom back drop made for them but it won't fit inside a detolf. I have to get that thing on a dry board that's foldable.

Which Capt. are you referring two (technically there are 3)? I only have two of them. The latest Capt looks awesome. Plus it comes with a 2nd head that I use on the first Capt America holding his beat up shield.

Hawkeye is nice, but its such a pain in the butt to get all those arrows in. I don't know why it seems his body and arms are bigger than Bane which I know Bane had to be bigger than hawkeye. Or am I wrong?

I got this monster today in the mail. I'll take some opening pictures soon :D

Do share! How is it? Worth it? have it on my loot pile in HLJ but I'm getting cold feet.

BTW, just gotten up to date with the new diecast Hot Toys line. Iron Patriot looks very cool but that price.. OUCH!

Don't care for the golden Iron-Man armor.

But this one I'm very interested in:

post-2996-0-56188500-1365375395_thumb.jpg

And looks like it wont be diecast, so it might be *cheaper*

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2013/03/webswipe-hot-toys-iron-man-armored-whiplash-and-mark-42-onesixthwarriors-com

Pre-ordered Iron Man Mark XLII from Sideshow Collectibles over the weekend. Hopefully a nice addition to Mark VI and War Machine from Iron Man 2.

Really love Hot Toys items but damn are they expensive.

-b.

If there's one Iron Man suit I'd consider buying, it's the MK.XVII aka Heartbreaker. Apparently, it's the one Start uses to fight The Mandarin in the final battle, according to certain forum posts.

Love that moniker.

So, I went to amiami to buy the 1/6 Iron Patriot. I guess I wasn't filled in about this whole new "die cast" thing, so I when I saw the $300ish price tag, I was like: ".....what?"

Needless to say, i'm not forking over that much when plastic would do just as fine :)

Is this figure still available for anything less than a kidney? Most of the Eva stuff available in the past has left me feeling lukewarm, but this version actually looks well executed.

It's a fantastic toy. It's not like a typical mech toy, and you have to get used to the hip joints if you've never had a medicom, but I can say I played with it for a long time, and just enjoyed posing it.

The visual appeal is fantastic.

I'm pre-ordering the 02 because I enjoyed it so much, even though I dont have the room.

You can still find it out there for around $300 or so.

As for this version.. I feel like it was successful enough that they might do reissues, but keep an eye out.