Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

How likely is it that Bandai would reissue these two? Fat chance? :(

...or BM in this case...

Edited by xrentonx

Anybody preordering Hot Toys Robocop?

I'm thinking about it... $260-290 is expensive. Guess that's what happens when they add diecast.

frakk it. It's a year away and I bet it will be $400 bucks when it comes out haha.

Preordered.

Edited by Gakken85

Anyone hear about the HT Robocop announcements? They're releasing 3 items from the 80's movie: ED-209, Robocop, and Robocop with docking bay (aka his "maintenance" chair).

All 3 are made with die-cast metal, and come with sound effects. The price is a real killer, though.

Sucks that the Robocop fig doesn't come with Murphy's head without the helmet, just three mouthpieces.

Anyone hear about the HT Robocop announcements? They're releasing 3 items from the 80's movie: ED-209, Robocop, and Robocop with docking bay (aka his "maintenance" chair).

All 3 are made with die-cast metal, and come with sound effects. The price is a real killer, though.

Sucks that the Robocop fig doesn't come with Murphy's head without the helmet, just three mouthpieces.

Ed-209 doesn't have any diecast, and yeah we mentioned it a few posts up :D

I don't really care about Murphys face, as I want to see Robocop, not Robocop without his mask on! haha.

And it's not announcements, it went up for pre-order today and sold out on a lot of sites.

I don't really care about Murphys face, as I want to see Robocop, not Robocop without his mask on! haha.

And it's not announcements, it went up for pre-order today and sold out on a lot of sites.

All three still available on amiami as of the time of this posting.

It doesn't? Must be a typo on the CDX article, because it said it was a die-cast version of ED.

I can do without Murphy's face in the generic Robocop release, but it would have been nice to have it included in the "docking station" version.

Damn, I have absolutely no luck in scoring news credits... :lol:

All three still available on amiami as of the time of this posting.

That's where I got mine.

$260. After shipping it'll be less than the domestic sellers! haha.

They are charging $299 + shipping.

IIRC, HT made an announcement way back when that they were working on the new rebooted version of Captain Harlock. Has that been released yet?

Apparently, Square-Enix's PlayArts Kai is also making Captain Harlock figs of its own, along with that chick in the purple suit (I've never watched the anime).