STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

As long as Hayden doesn't f this scene up, it could be a great part of the flick. I hope I didn't jynx it ... Sam Jackson should've played Anakin :)

Hayden couldn't act his way out of a paper bag...so sadly, I think him f'ing up the scene is in the cards... luckily, they've got a lot of genuinely good actors to balance his suckiness out.

Ummm.... most of the actors in SW are lame anyway with FEW exceptions.

People say Natalie Portman is a good actress, but other than Leon(where she was a little kid) I haven't been impressed with her work. I think Hayden is doing well, especially considering how whiny Luke is in 4 and 5.

my friends and i go to central park sometimes to do some sparring.  we got full pads and theres some crazy kung-fu madness going down!  :ph34r:

we tried to have a sword fight once but i ended up cutting my friends hand with my katana sooooo.....

we're working on getting some kabuke(sp?) sticks to smack the crap out of each other. :blink:

If you want some good sparring swords that can be used for full contact sparring without full padding (only head and hand protection needed), you can order them from here

Just mention Graham sent you :lol:

Graham

thanks for the link man! they got some great prices.

one thing that concerns me, while the weapons are dulled and blunt, i'm not sure if i can thwack someone the way i want to thwack them. :D i think they'd just be really pissed if i pinged them in the head, then the battle will truely begin.....there can be only one! :ph34r::lol:

As long as Hayden doesn't f this scene up, it could be a great part of the flick. I hope I didn't jynx it ... Sam Jackson should've played Anakin :)

Hayden couldn't act his way out of a paper bag...so sadly, I think him f'ing up the scene is in the cards... luckily, they've got a lot of genuinely good actors to balance his suckiness out.

Ummm.... most of the actors in SW are lame anyway with FEW exceptions.

People say Natalie Portman is a good actress, but other than Leon(where she was a little kid) I haven't been impressed with her work. I think Hayden is doing well, especially considering how whiny Luke is in 4 and 5.

I like Portman. I lked her in Beautiful Girls and in Closer. She and Cliver Owen outdid Julia Roberts and Jude Law. I also liked her stoic performance in Ep. 1 rather than her heroic part in Ep.2.

shes got a new movie coming out where she plays a stripper. :wub:

i will wait the direct uncut version to be released on DVD of course. :D

Why would you want to see that, I could understand if she was actually atractive and looked like a woman, but come on she's got the body of a 12 yr old boy.

shes got a new movie coming out where she plays a stripper.  :wub:

i will wait the direct uncut version to be released on DVD of course.  :D

Why would you want to see that, I could understand if she was actually atractive and looked like a woman, but come on she's got the body of a 12 yr old boy.

Oh? I think Natalie's hot...

... is Natalie Portman using a body double?

I had heard that Portman talked to some strippers and actually cased the joints to see how they danced and such. However, I think she is kind of prudish about showing off her birthday suit on film. It may be a body double. Then again, there are those pictures of her on that beach..

Edited by Noriko Takaya

No body double was used in the film, and she shot scenes involving full frontal nudity. Mike Nichols later changed his mind on these scenes and decided not to use them in the film, as he was not comfortable with her nudity. This is not rumor, you can look it up.

No body double was used in the film, and she shot scenes involving full frontal nudity. Mike Nichols later changed his mind on these scenes and decided not to use them in the film, as he was not comfortable with her nudity. This is not rumor, you can look it up.

I'm happy that she's at least broadening her acting roles. Either way she still does a lot of pretty provocative things in Closer (which I wonder if it would make a ton of cash thanks to ST fanboys wanting to see her booty in it).

What a strange turn this thread has taken.

looks like a body double to me, and I will continue to say so until you can see the whole body and face.

You can say that all you like, but I've seen that clip and that is indeed Natalie Portman.

There is an ugly rumor going around that it is actually Agent One in a bikini.

looks like a body double to me, and I will continue to say so until you can see the whole body and face.

You can say that all you like, but I've seen that clip and that is indeed Natalie Portman.

There is an ugly rumor going around that it is actually Agent One in a bikini.

Now that one I might believe, except have you seen the *shudders* pics he has posted of himself with his shrit off, he has bigger boobs then her. Portman does nothing for me, maybe if she looked more like a real woman she might, but she doesn't. Give me an actress that looks like a real woman over her any day, like Monica Belluci or Sasha Alexander.

Portman does nothing for me, maybe if she looked more like a real woman she might, but she doesn't.

Again...you're just pretending you didn't see those pictures of her from Closer? She may have some issues as an actress, but her body isn't one of them. Especially now that she's not a scrawny little teenager anymore.

hence why i'm waiting for the directors uncut version on DVD to come out. :D

I'm sorry I was looking for the Star Wars thread. Must be the wrong place. :unsure:

Don't have a problem at all with Portman personally, in fact I think she's turned out pretty cute.