STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

it looks good , i hope it turns out well, the trailer for the first 2 were real good as well, and they did not live up to the hype, (I do not mind episode 2 myself) . but i am hopeful again,

Looks like Lucas is revisiting the planet of wookies idea that he originally had for ROTJ. It's cool to see that he's finally able to do it rather than put midgets in teddy bear suits.

I just hope he keeps it named Kashyyyk. I'd hate to see all the EU books be invalidated by that.

Cool trailer. My only hope is that JarJar becaoms a jedi , and Gredo shoots first.

I actually hope Jar Jar is Anakin's first kill of the movie or the second after Jar Jar see him kill a Jedi

Not sure I like the 6 wing X-wing type fighter in the ep3 trailer. The original X-Wing was my favorite childhood space fighter, but the new version just seems freeky, like some sort of mutant dragonfly or something :lol: . Perhaps when we see a clearer image of it I'll start liking it more.

Also not really liking the new Jedi Starfighters so far either, it just seems fundamentally wrong somehow the Jedi having TIE Fighter style canopies on their fighters.

I understand where Lucas is going with all this though, trying to bridge the technological styles of the Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy. I guess the designs will grow on me after a while once I get used to them.

Anyway, ROTS is definitely my most anticipated film of 2005, together with George Romero's Land of The Dead.

Just hope ROTS doesn't have anymore babbling about how those who are strong in the Force have lots of chlorine in their swimming pool or whatever :p

Graham

Anyway, ROTS is definitely my most anticipated film of 2005, together with George Romero's Land of The Dead.

wow :o

is there going to be a Land of the dead by Romero next year??

COOL!!! :D

Just hope ROTS doesn't have anymore babbling about how those who are strong in the Force have lots of chlorine in their swimming pool or whatever :p

Graham

When I heard the bit about the midichlorians (sp?) as the cause of the jedi's powers.. I wondered if the fall of the jedi was not darth vader but simply some antibiotics...

doctor: there you go mr jedi sir, you should be protected from the flu this season...

jedi: I sense a disturbance in the force, as if a million little micro-organisms cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced... crap, I can't use the force anymore!

di

Just hope ROTS doesn't have anymore babbling about how those who are strong in the Force have lots of chlorine in their swimming pool or whatever  :p

Graham

When I heard the bit about the midichlorians (sp?) as the cause of the jedi's powers.. I wondered if the fall of the jedi was not darth vader but simply some antibiotics...

doctor: there you go mr jedi sir, you should be protected from the flu this season...

jedi: I sense a disturbance in the force, as if a million little micro-organisms cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced... crap, I can't use the force anymore!

The midichlorians or whatever they are called remind of DragonBall Z BP measurement from DragonBall Z

Quigonjin: "The kids has a Battle Power of 200000" - while using his scouter

Obiwan: "That is imposible! Master Yoda's is of 120000"

Quigonjin: "He must be the legendary Super Saiy... er the one that will balance to the force"

how was anakin supposed to bring balance to the force, since supposedly all the sith had been killed and the Jedi already dominated everything?

Think about that, and how the whole Star Wars story pans out. You've actually answered your own question.

how was anakin supposed to bring balance to the force, since supposedly all the sith had been killed and the Jedi already dominated everything?

Think about that, and how the whole Star Wars story pans out. You've actually answered your own question.

I always tought he brought back balance by killing all the jedi and giving the sith their time of fun. :lol:

Maybe its just me but I think all the fighters in this one are fugly, maybe they will grow on me but who knows. What I really would want to see is a Y-Wing with all of its armor still attached, now that would be a great bridging craft between the two trilogies.

Maybe its just me but I think all the fighters in this one are fugly, maybe they will grow on me but who knows. What I really would want to see is a Y-Wing with all of its armor still attached, now that would be a great bridging craft between the two trilogies.

Armour? I was always under the assumption that the extra covering over the rest of the craft was cosmetic panels.

But a fully covered up Y-wing would look great!

I thkn they'll make one more midichlorian mention in Ep. 3 at the end, with Obi-wan taking a blood sample of Luke and seeing a higher count than even Anakin had.

Though I wouldn't mind if it is never mentioned ever again personally. I always thought that was a strange add-on, but I guess Lucas felt he had to have something tangible to showcase Anakin's potential as a kid besides Qui-gon saying "Damn the force is strong with this kid."

Edited by Anubis

Wonder why Anakin's lightsaber is blue. Maybe color adjusted for the trailer? In the filming shots we saw before, Anakin distinctly has a red lightsaber fighting obi-wan.

That's a lot of pissed off wookies.

I want to see who Windu is fighting.

Edited by Anubis

Wonder why Anakin's lightsaber is blue. Maybe color adjusted for the trailer? In the filming shots we saw before, Anakin distinctly has a red lightsaber fighting obi-wan.

Which filming shots were those? Are you referring to the greenscreen footage? If so, that's not an indicator of final saber color. Its just a tool to make it stand out against the blue/green screen and to differentiate it from his opponent's saber.

Yeah, where's Blaine? You'd think he'd be all over that image like Michael Moore and a plate of cupcakes.

From what I've heard, I think anakin battles Obi Wan several times in the movie, not just one time.

I think it's this guy.

I would actually rather see a kick ass Dooku-Windu fight, so that Dooku can kill someone in this movie.

And then Yoda fight the emperor.

I would actually rather see a kick ass Dooku-Windu fight, so that Dooku can kill someone in this movie.

And then Yoda fight the emperor.

Dooku won't live long enough to fight Windu. He's gonna die, and die early at Anakin's hand.

But what I wanted was something like this:

Dooku has Palpatine kidnapped right? so windu goes to get him and is confronted by dooku, the 2 battle, and then anakin shows up, dooku finishes off windu, and it pisses anakin off, and then palpatine tells Anakin to like let it all out (like the emperor telling luke when he fought vader), and he goes all out in rage and anger, and kills dooku, giviing to hate and all that junk, so it mirros the same in RoTJ, with the difference that ANaking goas all out, while Luke stopped.

Altough that won't happen, that's how I wanted it to go down. :D

Edited by Ladic

I think the problem is that people tend to think that the Force is actually good or that it actually picks a side when it comes the Sith and Jedi. I have the feeling that is more neutral. What better way to balance it then to take out both sides.

Edited by Effect

I think it's this guy.

that would indeed be sweet. if windu has to go down it would be most fitting for it to be against the emperor himself.

I think the problem is that people tend to think that the Force is actually good or that it actually picks a side when it comes the Sith and Jedi. I have the feeling that is more neutral. What better way to balance it then to take out both sides.

its not necessarily good guys vs. bad guys, the force is within each jedi or sith. i see it as a innner struggle within each individual.

as far as who brings back balance? its vader. the whole SW saga is based on the rise and fall of darth vader, told through the eyes of the droids(3po and r2)as they are the only constant in each of the films.