STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

i hope darth vader snowboards down some stairs on a sheild or random debris of somekind, when they did that in LOTR i was like "thats hella sick, legolas is tight"

if they want to do a good space battle, i guess that would work too.

MUST..RESIST..BASHNG..THE.S3LF-EVIEDNT!!!!!1!1!!11111!1!1!1111 LOL POR.QUALITY11!!!!1!11!111!11 OMG OF THE.PR3QU3LS.AND!1!!1!11!111!!1!1!!1 OMG LOL DA RIDICULOUS FANBOI D3FANSA OF THAM..MUST..RESIST

FARTNG!111!!11!1!!11!!1!1!1!11!1 OMG WTF LOL YODA

DMN1!11!!! LOL CUDNT R3SIST!1!!1!11 OMG WTF

Awesome. I knew that translator would come in handy today.

AWESOME. LOL URGAY FOR HATINGEPISODE I EL EL EL! tHE PREKWELS ARE TEH BEST! EL EL CONTROL ALT!

Hey, that translator does work pretty ding-dang good!

You are aware that the latest reports include information that Yoda actually farts in Episode III? I'm hoping they cut it out, but we had farting in Episode I, so if that's any indication...

You are aware that the latest reports include information that Yoda actually farts in Episode III? I'm hoping they cut it out, but we had farting in Episode I, so if that's any indication...

Yeah, I know exactly where that report came from. But if you had been playing along at home, you'd have read the full unabridged version, not AICN's usual muckracking. Bold added for the comprehension impared.

-- The question was asked, "Does yoda fart? "

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the rough cut, he did. It's a deleted Scene.

And just in case you missed it, here it is again...

It's a deleted Scene.

In other words, it was likely an animatics gag, just like the two prequels before it had.

Edited by bsu legato

In other words, it was likely an animatics gag, just like the two prequels before it had.

You'll notice in my post above that I said I hope it will be cut.

Some of us (and the majority of critics) think that Episodes I & II were both just big animatics gags. Remember Jar Jar? A naive Anakin casually destroying a fleet in space? The 50s diner scene? Flying R2-D2 or transposed-head C3P0? I think you get my point.

What about Episode III will make me expect anything different?

the only thing that can save this movie is Harrison Ford!  B))

Umm....have you even seen a Harrison Ford film from the last decade? The man just doesn't care anymore.

It's that damn earring! Obviously Ally McBeal is controlling him thru it! <_<

Gotta say watching the OT DVD set recently has rekindled my interest in SW to the point where I'm really looking forward to ep III.

I don't even mind ep 1 so much anymore (just rewatched it), and I've always liked ep 2 (gotta love Rebublic Gunships)!

Graham

Gotta say watching the OT DVD set recently has rekindled my interest in SW to the point where I'm really looking forward to ep III.

I don't even mind ep 1 so much anymore (just rewatched it), and I've always liked ep 2 (gotta love Rebublic Gunships)!

Graham

STAR WARS! F*CK YEAH!

COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHAF*CKIN DAY YEAH!

:lol:

You'll notice in my post above that I said I hope it will be cut.

Some of us (and the majority of critics) think that Episodes I & II were both just big animatics gags. Remember Jar Jar? A naive Anakin casually destroying a fleet in space? The 50s diner scene? Flying R2-D2 or transposed-head C3P0? I think you get my point.

What about Episode III will make me expect anything different?

well, to be fair, ani only blew up that ONE trade fed ship, not a whole fleet of them.

And he wasn't casual about it, he accidentally blew it while looking for the ignition swtich.

And yes, GASP, lucas likes making movies for himself!!! the horror the horror. Gee, maybe that's why he's an independent film maker, told the directors guild to kiss off and finances these movies with his own money.

Like them or not, you have to admire the guy for doing what he wants to do, and not making watered down, formulaic, safe for the masses movies like some other people.

Ummm, I don't really see the new prequels as non-formulaic nor non-safe for the masses, imo he hasn't done anything that experimental since the 1970's with THX- 1138, everything else has been good (mostly) escapist fun. That being said, I'm still gonna see it and buy all the toys :D

November 4th on AOL at 1pm see first preview of the new star wars trailer

Im glad i guess i was always too lazy to get rid of aol which i dont even need, now ill wait until after the 4th

is this true? are they going to show the first trailer for the film tommorow?

November 4th on AOL at 1pm see first preview of the new star wars trailer

Im glad i guess i was always too lazy to get rid of aol which i dont even need, now ill wait until after the 4th

is this true? are they going to show the first trailer for the film tommorow?

guess we'll have to wait and see!! :p:D:lol: