Thanks pare.... i'm trying to work on my photo taking skills.. it sometimes shows up like that fan racer picture.. then it goes away =( I have soo many more pictures that I have taken. Don't know if it will all fit in here..

I stopped counting.. one of these days.. i'll count again..

Kicker, do you have some photo's of your collection room handy, like on flickr or something? I wanted to see your macross display again but didn't feel like clicking through 25 pages to find it.

I know I need to make one. Kirik and nb4m are all irritated that I've been moving them around. I will probably soon create permanent album. In the mean time memories

DSC_0078.jpg

Reminded me of the wall graham had when I first stumbled on the site. Told myself one day I'll have something like that. And voila we'll at least the remainder of the sealed ones.

The yf21 I remember putting its part in a zip lock inside the box lol

Edited by Kicker773

Awesome Kicker. A wall of classic macplus valks... It's like a trip down memory lane. That VF-11b was the very first Yamato valk I ever bought back way way back in college when it first came out.

How are those MacPlus valks? Worth getting?

With what's out now, no, they're not worth it. The 11B had a habbit of breaking at the leg hip joint. The 21 and 19 were fine, if you don't mind the big gaps. What I really miss though, is the VF-19A's color scheme, which Yamato should've revived.

How are those MacPlus valks? Worth getting?

personally no, since u can get the 1/60 yf-19, but if you want to have a piece of yamatos 1st attempt i say sure, I still have mine but they are rotting away in my closet.

still, I wouldn't accept a 1/72 yamato valk if I was given it for free. About the only good thing about them is that they've got enough diecast that it'll hurt when you chuck it back at the person who gave it to you. :p

still, I wouldn't accept a 1/72 yamato valk if I was given it for free. About the only good thing about them is that they've got enough diecast that it'll hurt when you chuck it back at the person who gave it to you. :p

Someone sounds ungrateful...

I still appreciate the 1/72 because they opened up the macross plus series.. same as I'm grateful to the 1/65.

People remember my stack of Angelbirds but never really saw my other stack of Valks in the corner....Low Viz that is...all unopened. Too bad I missed the cases.

Pic of my version of Final battle attack with multiple scales of both UN Spacy and Zentradi fleets

DSC_0093.jpg

Edited by Kicker773

Yep the TV SDF is a model I believe 1/5000 scale

DSC_0099.jpg

I try to use most of my small pencil sharpeners that have ships or valks to try and surround them to give that massive look lol

I couldn't get a good shot of the 1/4000 scale

DSC_0022-1.jpg

Edited by Kicker773

My old version of my flight deck

flightdeck.jpg

lowerdeck2.jpg

lowerdeck3.jpg

lowerdeck4.jpg

I did manage to fit some of those valks in one detolf

GBPS.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

Older pictures when the 1/72 were still sort of popular

DSC00666.jpg

I'm protecting some precious cargo here

DSC01872.jpg

Graduation photo

DSC03504.jpg

Low viz Meeting

DSC02858.jpg

Someone edited for me on how they would look like if I got them painted.

Custom_GBP.jpg

Edited by Kicker773

** Overwhelmed **

Holy crap...

*** Stunned ***

And you said other figures, right?

**** Bewildered ****

I know I try to keep it macross related ONLY, but I had to post this to show atleast some variation of old toys I have. I have no place to display them. Just sitting in a box in my garage.

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

I don't think I ever got a chance to take pictures of my batmobile collection..

Kicker...awesome as always! Any chance letting some of the figures go? :lol: *Always wanted a Misa Hayase fig....

Anyway, here's my little contribution to this thread:

1/60 Thunder Hammer on a VF-1S

P6180389.jpg

P6180396.jpg

1/60 GBP Armor on a VF-1J

P6180388.jpg

P6180391.jpg

That's most of it:

210620121114.jpg

Edited by boyarque