Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

One of those two.  I did a search for Hi-Metal R.  It didn't pop up until just before I posted.

Yeah, thanks. 

I was gonna ask if anyone knew what was wrong with HLJ, but figured the answers would be too long. :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm getting an error trying to add to cart at HLJ.

This happened to someone I know who had their account suspended for canceling too many orders. You could try logging out and back in again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tober said:

This happened to someone I know who had their account suspended for canceling too many orders. You could try logging out and back in again.

Thanks. Figured it out -- it looks like it was already in my cart and wouldn't allow 2. I'm too sleepy to be doing this...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Got the weirdest confirmation email from HLJ.

Somehow, this does not look right...

image.png.e52eddcea835c45b82cb230d1df912e1.png

My address and the order ID are both missing from the email.

They do this thing where they send an order acknowledgement, then the confirmation after.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Got the weirdest confirmation email from HLJ.

Somehow, this does not look right...

image.png.e52eddcea835c45b82cb230d1df912e1.png

My address and the order ID are both missing from the email.

I got the same. No shipping address and blank Order Id, but then I got another email just now that had all the correct info. The first email was titled "Order Acknowledgement" whereas the second email with the correct info was titled "Order Confirmation"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jenius said:

Does HLJ give shipping prices?

Not for PO items. At least, not that I've been able to find. I want to say the old site did show estimated shipping costs, but it's been awhile so I could be misremembering

Link to post
Share on other sites

After 20 minutes sitting in my car with my VF-1D in my Ami Ami cart not loading the submit order I gave up and went to CD Japan and got one in 3 minutes.

This is my first order from them. Not thrilled paying in advanced.  Would have preferred Ami Ami as I have a running point balance with them but can't wait on that broken website.

And when i arrived home my Ami Ami ordered finally loaded the correct screen 40 minutes after putting it in my cart.  I then deleted it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I decided to switch my order cancellations. I re-ordered from Amazon JP and cancelled from CD Japan.

Amazon JP is 59 yen more expensive after cheapest shipping option, but their shipping supposedly delivers in 3 - 5 days, versus the SAL god knows how long that CD Japan uses.

In total, I have 2 orders now.  Amazon JP and HLJ.

I will stick around online for a while longer to update shopping links.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Amazon JP is my new backup store since they’re reliable, they let me order more than 1, and orders are easy to cancel.  Unfortunately not a big discount on their VF-1D.

It was pretty easy to cancel my PO from CD Japan also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jenius said:

If AE was open, it wasn't long!

I am cycling thru my list of stores, refreshing to see if things become available or sell out.... because I have no life. LOL. So I caught AE opening almost immediately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

So, I decided to switch my order cancellations. I re-ordered from Amazon JP and cancelled from CD Japan.

Amazon JP is 59 yen more expensive after cheapest shipping option, but their shipping supposedly delivers in 3 - 5 days, versus the SAL god knows how long that CD Japan uses.

In total, I have 2 orders now.  Amazon JP and HLJ.

I will stick around online for a while longer to update shopping links.

Supposedly 3-5 days shipping from amz.jp?  You haven't ordered yet from them?

My amz-jp orders were usually 2-days received from japan release-date. Unless it's a weekend release, of course.

Btw, SAL/SAL-Registered shipping from CDJ and other Japan-shops are usually 2-4 weeks. They are subject to USPS' own local delays, tho.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...